Innovative Marine Aquariums

•The Magic Kingdom 3g Pico• Retired

Jacob042426

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you for doing so. That was literally driving me crazy. Also, it's hard for anyone to take advice from a guy with a "poop" picture on everyone of his posts.

Dude thats a sick ricordea! jealous of your mangroves >.<

At night the ricordia shrinks and when the light goes in it opens like a flower. I have so many mangroves in my fw tank that I figured I should put some in my pico. I sit at my dock waiting for mangroves to float by and scoop them up with the pool net fully extended.

Take the white stacked rock and put it on the bottom and then take all the rest of your rock and build on top of it to make one single underwater mountain. I think it would make this tank look awesome.

It has been checking out its surroundings and hiding, so I haven't seen much yet. It is the coolest little thing in the world! What should I name him?

Hi *waves* I haven't been here in a while. Your tank has come a long way. I agree about making a mountain scape. You could still have crevices and overhands near the sand that the goby and pistol shrimp will like. Do it one day when you have hours to mess with the tank. Rockscaping is one of the most frustrating things in the world to me haha.

Archived