inTank Media Baskets

•The Magic Kingdom 3g Pico• Retired

Jacob042426

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes it is. i found it at my grandmas

thanks

at the lfs they had a 2 inch clam that looks like newmans. i wish i could have gotten it.

snowflake ell
yes it is. i found it at my grandmas

thanks

at the lfs they had a 2 inch clam that looks like newmans. i wish i could have gotten it.

nice newman hase a nice clam

I want to do a diy led now <_< . Par bulbs are too expensive... Any idears?!!?

Aquastyles seems to be the standard choice. Just be sure to work out a wider spectrum than 10k white and 460nm blue. I'm thinking about adding more colors to my spectrum.

Yeah, definitely get some red LEDs. He only lists white, blue, red and violet but I'd email him and ask if he has green, turquoise, etc. and try to get a wide spectrum of light. The white/blue combo can wash some color out IME.

So would I be better not doing a kit and buying stuff from led group buy? What do you reccomend?

I would do an aquastyle kit with some red and violet LEDs thrown in. But led group buy is really good too.

Aquastyle does custom kits, just talk to ray. He was really nice when I was thinking about making a light. I just went with a premade fixture because I blow at building stuff like that.

snowflake ell
Yeah, I haven't put it in yet because I knew I was going to redo it. I just need to find one of those because my mom doesn't buy them.

most convenience stores have them

Archived