Top Shelf Aquatics

•The Magic Kingdom 3g Pico• Retired

Jacob042426

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i want some nepenthes now because of you. :angry: where do you buy them?

I go to California Carnivores but they don't have much on their site. Two good sites to order from...

Leilani Nepenthes http://www.leilaninepenthes.com/shop/home.php (Be sure to order from the large Nepenthes since those will get you the biggest ones... Since you live in Florida, you can grow outside... You'll probably want lowlanders. Most of them should be lowland or intermediate. If you find one you like, let me know and I'll tell you if you can keep it or not.)

Exotic Plants Plus http://www.exoticplantsplus.com/orderform.htm (They have some really nice ones, and the sizes are listed as well as some pics... You may want to pick big cheap ones like N. (ventricosa x sibuyanensis) x (spectabilis x northiana) or N. (ventricosa x sibuyanensis) x merrilliana which will do well in your conditions... Again, if you see one you like, let me know and I can tell you if it will liek your climate)

The rest of the places are either no good or too confusingly fracked up because they have like 10,000 different products listed and three are in stock so you have to click every one of them and it is so crappy like frack.

• Like 1

I have no desire to click any one of those links, lol.

So, Jacob and Euphy, hows it going?

I want a tank again so bad!

I'm well... IKR. :(

EDIT: Wait just kidding I lied with the IKR... I actually will never get a tank again. They smell bad, they're a money trap and it is like a chore. Even with 0 nitrates, ammonia and phosphate algae still grows because it is retarded. So no, I don't want a tank ever again. :P

I'm well... IKR. :(

EDIT: Wait just kidding I lied with the IKR... I actually will never get a tank again. They smell bad, they're a money trap and it is like a chore. Even with 0 nitrates, ammonia and phosphate algae still grows because it is retarded. So no, I don't want a tank ever again. :P

LOL, yeah, being a broke teen sucks.

I'm not broke so I wouldn't know... :unsure:

Yeah, but at least I still have my freshwater tank that is not a money consumer at all once it is fully established and self-sustaining.

Merry Christmas though! What do you think you are going to get?

Yeah, but at least I still have my freshwater tank that is not a money consumer at all once it is fully established and self-sustaining.

Merry Christmas though! What do you think you are going to get?

Hm, I'm not sure. A few people ordered me some plants like moss and I asked for the rest in money. :D

I go to California Carnivores but they don't have much on their site. Two good sites to order from...

Leilani Nepenthes http://www.leilaninepenthes.com/shop/home.php (Be sure to order from the large Nepenthes since those will get you the biggest ones... Since you live in Florida, you can grow outside... You'll probably want lowlanders. Most of them should be lowland or intermediate. If you find one you like, let me know and I'll tell you if you can keep it or not.)

Exotic Plants Plus http://www.exoticplantsplus.com/orderform.htm (They have some really nice ones, and the sizes are listed as well as some pics... You may want to pick big cheap ones like N. (ventricosa x sibuyanensis) x (spectabilis x northiana) or N. (ventricosa x sibuyanensis) x merrilliana which will do well in your conditions... Again, if you see one you like, let me know and I can tell you if it will liek your climate)

The rest of the places are either no good or too confusingly fracked up because they have like 10,000 different products listed and three are in stock so you have to click every one of them and it is so crappy like frack.

thanks for the links. im going to show them to my grandma.

:wizard:

I have no desire to click any one of those links, lol.

So, Jacob and Euphy, hows it going?

I want a tank again so bad!

its all good. how are you? and merry christmas! :happy:

thanks for the links. im going to show them to my grandma.

:wizard:

Yaaay hehehe. You should make a topic for your GH or whatever your grow space is called. :P

Yaaay hehehe. You should make a topic for your GH or whatever your grow space is called. :P

i will. :happy:

and i have an interesting story to tell involving me, a moray eel, and 2 dozen stitches. :mellow: im going out to dinner soon so ill post it later.

and i have an interesting story to tell involving me, a moray eel, and 2 dozen stitches. :mellow: im going out to dinner soon so ill post it later.

That sounds interesting! LOL

YAY! Stories of people getting hurt please me. :happy:

LOL that's a weird tattoo and then the finger is pointing at the dude's crotch and then your hand has a chunk eaten out of it. :P

snowflake ell

Dude your hand looks pretty wicked. How did that happen. Other then being bit by a moray like wear you playing is some rocks or what?

Dude your hand looks pretty wicked. How did that happen. Other then being bit by a moray like wear you playing is some rocks or what?

i was trying to get the hook out.

some updates, im going to make some changes. i plan on making a surface skimmer, painting the back, and making an ATO. im also going to re-mod my aquaclear and get some new chaeto.

some updates, im going to make some changes. i plan on making a surface skimmer, painting the back, and making an ATO. im also going to re-mod my aquaclear and get some new chaeto.

Nice though, but not as cool without PICS. :D

Archived