Coral Vue Hydros

•The Magic Kingdom 3g Pico• Retired

Jacob042426

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so you've got ADA, picOaquariums, micro-reefs, mr. aqua makes a 5g bow front. also you could go with another brand of AIO. have you seen the ehiem aquastyle? cube but just a bit taller, you'd have no problem putting SPS in there.

dolan duck avy makes me lol

So how's about them Olympics? I hear the people celebrating Ramadan aren't eating so they may not have as much energy to preform as well, so MURICA is gonna win!

Jacob042426
so you've got ADA, picOaquariums, micro-reefs, mr. aqua makes a 5g bow front. also you could go with another brand of AIO. have you seen the ehiem aquastyle? cube but just a bit taller, you'd have no problem putting SPS in there.

aquastyle seems nice but expensive because of add ons that i wont be using. we'll see!

i don't watch sports!

I don't either but I really want to watch that sport where they throw a giant puck across the ice and people sweep in front of it to make it slide better and then they try to knock the other team out. Imma stay up all night every night waiting for it. Its so funny. dancing%20dolan.gif

Jacob042426
So how's about them Olympics? I hear the people celebrating Ramadan aren't eating so they may not have as much energy to preform as well, so MURICA is gonna win!

I hate the opening ceremony, its a bunch of people dressed in running clothes walking in circles and taking pictures like tourists.

I hate the opening ceremony, its a bunch of people dressed in running clothes walking in circles and taking pictures like tourists.

Psh yeah right! This time it was a bunch of kids dancing on beds to Marry Poppins and then there was like a giant Voldemort and Curela de Ville and it was weird. <_<

Jacob042426
I don't either but I really want to watch that sport where they throw a giant puck across the ice and people sweep in front of it to make it slide better and then they try to knock the other team out. Imma stay up all night every night waiting for it. Its so funny. dancing%20dolan.gif

then you'll be awake for the next 2 years. :huh:

Psh yeah right! This time it was a bunch of kids dancing on beds to Marry Poppins and then there was like a giant Voldemort and Curela de Ville and it was weird. <_<

interesting... i refused to watch it this year.

then you'll be awake for the next 2 years. :huh:

interesting... i refused to watch it this year.

IDK... Maybe like the next two hours. Doesn't it end pretty quick? :huh:

You should watch it. I like when they do those ski races where it's flat. And the snowboarding. CANNOT WAIT FOR THOSE!!!

Jacob042426
IDK... Maybe like the next two hours. Doesn't it end pretty quick? :huh:

You should watch it. I like when they do those ski races where it's flat. And the snowboarding. CANNOT WAIT FOR THOSE!!!

this is the summer olympics, those are winter sports.

this is the summer olympics, those are winter sports.

FUUUU_RE_FFFFFUUUU_Pizza-s508x387-44250_1__original.jpg

My summer? Ruined.

How's your fish tanks?

Jacob042426
FUUUU_RE_FFFFFUUUU_Pizza-s508x387-44250_1__original.jpg

My summer? Ruined.

How's your fish tanks?

poor euphy. :(

tanks are good!

great news! I found an ada mini m 4 gallon starfire for sale locally! It is $60. I would have bought it imediatly, but the back is painted. :( thoughts?

jedimasterben
poor euphy. :(

tanks are good!

great news! I found an ada mini m 4 gallon starfire for sale locally! It is $60. I would have bought it imediatly, but the back is painted. :( thoughts?

whats wrong with that? all my tanks have a painted back.

Jacob042426
whats wrong with that? all my tanks have a painted back.

i just prefer a clear backround, im just used to it. should i get it?

jedimasterben
Black backround on marine tanks, blue or clear for FW. That way the driftwood and rocks are visible.

I do black sand and black background on all of my tanks, salt and fresh. Driftwood still stands out because it's brown, but even more if you've got plants around it.

I've also done moss backgrounds and rock backgrounds on 55g tanks. They were pretty epic. I started with $75 in moss at the beginning, and when I took it down, what I sold of the moss was around $350. B)

I've got an Eheim Aquastyle 9... It's an attractive tank once you get it up and going, and the corner filter is very quiet. Downside is that the included light is unsuitable for reef needs, and the filter needs tweaking in order to run the more effective but smaller grained chemical media without spewing it all over the rockscape/sanded. Flow from the filter alone isn't enough for anything other than a planted macro or softy-only tank, but can be corrected by adding a small powerhead easily enough.

Don't get me wrong... once you put in the effort to correct these issues it's a fine tank. I'm quite happy with how mine is coming along. But it's definitely NOT an AIO design.

Kudos on finding an ADA at that price.

Jacob042426
this tank still going? pouring all the love into your 40B i bet?

the tank is doing great! I just am not in possesion of it at the moment. my freind had it at his house while i was at camp and i still havent moved it back yet... i havnt seen it in a month and a half. :lol:

Archived