•The Magic Kingdom 3g Pico• Retired

Jacob042426

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

his chin looks like a butt.

and im starting another pico!

No, that's impossible, Pico closed... Unless you mean Pigg? :huh:

And he has said in a few episodes that his chin looks like a scrotum.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Got some stuff done! I tinted the back black, added some carbon/gfo, and chaeto. I also got a ton of corals (including a birdsnest!!) and a nice new rock. 6EEC0EA3-08E4-41A1-86F5-A431C948BBB1-871

BE6B7AD8-99BB-4A62-A5FE-C072BF1A850E-871 I can't get the white balance right on my phone.

How are the frags I gave ya doing?

looks good Jacob :)

Great! The lunar eclipse has triple the amount of polyps, the giant elephant ear has split like 5 times, the yuma is awesome, the red titan has quadtrupled, and the cloves are growing insanely fast. The only thing that didn't do good was the blastos. They didn't adjust to the led's. :(

Thanks M!

• Like 1

You are welcome! I am happy they are doing good!may have to buy a elephant shroom from ya...I ended up selling all mine cause they were so big I didn't have room in the bin to bring them :(

• Like 1

You have to sign up for http://pigg.ameba.jp and play with me. You can fish and catch clownfish and tangs and crap it's awesome.

I WANT SOMEBODY TO PLAY WITH. ;~;

Nice tank progress too! ^_^

no, just no. :lol:

and i forgot about the tank's 1 year anniversary!!!!!

no, just no. :lol:

and i forgot about the tank's 1 year anniversary!!!!!

PLISS. I KNEED A FRAN ON THERE. ;~;

Weeew nice. My oldest talk was up for like three years. ^_^

PLISS. I KNEED A FRAN ON THERE. ;~;

Weeew nice. My oldest talk was up for like three years. ^_^

i dont speak japanese!!!! I speaka engrish!

it was the 14g, right?

341091F0-DB02-45E7-B546-0C924E854A3B-165 My 7-year old rabbit. Isn't he so cute?!

Yush very cute. ^3^

But my rabbit only lived for like 4 or 5 years because she was fat and then my other rabbit got maggots in his throat that were in his poop and they were eating him from the inside out and they did an operation and got them all removed but he didn't make it after the operation so he died the next day. :(

Yush very cute. ^3^

But my rabbit only lived for like 4 or 5 years because she was fat and then my other rabbit got maggots in his throat that were in his poop and they were eating him from the inside out and they did an operation and got them all removed but he didn't make it after the operation so he died the next day. :(

That is creepy my aunt's rabbit died from maggots eating it while it was alive too :(

That is creepy my aunt's rabbit died from maggots eating it while it was alive too :(

YAY DEAD RABBIT MAGGOT BUDDIES! ^_^

Archived