Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

•The Magic Kingdom 3g Pico• Retired

Jacob042426

Eh?

Hmm.

:ChecksDownFrontOfPants:

Nope, no Manpiece.

My Good Man, I fear this is a case of mistaken identity.

I can try to talk a little more Girly if you think it'll help.

:Squeeeeee!:

Change your avatar to the prada logo or something. :P

:lol:

Post something in mah forum! :lol:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Eh?

Hmm.

:ChecksDownFrontOfPants:

Nope, no Manpiece.

My Good Man, I fear this is a case of mistaken identity.

I can try to talk a little more Girly if you think it'll help.

:Squeeeeee!:

Your avatar is the shiz!

Multi pass!

It is from the movie The Fifth Element Jacob.

With your tank light...do what you like with the light...you are the one that has to stare at it :P

I had a Par 30...it was to Windex blue colored for me...and no matter how high I placed it the corals are never colored up or happy looking.

Post something. :tears:

Happy?

Your avatar is the shiz!

Multi pass!

It is from the movie The Fifth Element Jacob.

With your tank light...do what you like with the light...you are the one that has to stare at it :P

I had a Par 30...it was to Windex blue colored for me...and no matter how high I placed it the corals are never colored up or happy looking.

I feel like the led's make my corals just too fake looking. its probably because the light does not use good whites. i think im gonna try a DIY led setup and sell the par38.

Happy?

I feel like the led's make my corals just too fake looking. its probably because the light does not use good whites. i think im gonna try a DIY led setup and sell the par38.

Reply.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

terrible fts:

CB1988C0-2208-4D00-9121-2EA0F3403268-741-0000010AA88B3550.jpg

and even worse side-shot:

92ECD68C-3131-494E-843D-255306CF6EF7-741-0000010A9FEFE28F.jpg

the reason the pics are a strange grey color is because it was the only way for it not to be completely blue when i edited it on photobucket.

snowflake ell
terrible fts:

CB1988C0-2208-4D00-9121-2EA0F3403268-741-0000010AA88B3550.jpg

and even worse side-shot:

92ECD68C-3131-494E-843D-255306CF6EF7-741-0000010A9FEFE28F.jpg

the reason the pics are a strange grey color is because it was the only way for it not to be completely blue when i edited it on photobucket.

dude looks good , i couldn't see the coral's at first but when you look close its pretty dope

dude looks good , i couldn't see the coral's at first but when you look close its pretty dope

Thanks max! Yeah, it's kinda hard to see the corals in that picture.

For Hanukkah, I'm getting another picotope because this one is really badly scratched, and I'm thinking about going bare bottom when I do the switch. It looked really nice and I didn't have to worry about stirring the sand bed and causing a crash. It was also easier to clean. Thoughts?

snowflake ell
Thanks max! Yeah, it's kinda hard to see the corals in that picture.

For Hanukkah, I'm getting another picotope because this one is really badly scratched, and I'm thinking about going bare bottom when I do the switch. It looked really nice and I didn't have to worry about stirring the sand bed and causing a crash. It was also easier to clean. Thoughts?

keep this pico and save the money for you 180 or get a used pico tank that isn't scrached so bad

keep this pico and save the money for you 180 or get a used pico tank that isn't scrached so bad

well, ive always wanted a little freshwater shrimp tank so and i want to paint the back of the reef black. so id make it easier if i just got another one.

Get a glass one this time or you'll be getting a new one monthly.

it is a glass tank, but the magnet cleaner was messed up and and scratched the tank up.

it is a glass tank, but the magnet cleaner was messed up and and scratched the tank up.

It didn't mess up... You were the one that bought it. You should know after like two years of reef keeping that they are for glass tanks only, and it even says so on the packaging on every brand of magnet cleaner!

It didn't mess up... You were the one that bought it. You should know after like two years of reef keeping that they are for glass tanks only, and it even says so on the packaging on every brand of magnet cleaner!

euphy, i have a GLASS TANK!

Archived