SaltCritters.com

•The Magic Kingdom 3g Pico• Retired

Jacob042426

TeflonTomDosh
"Let me tell you something about Jacob. We were best friends on Nano-Reef. I know, right? It's so embarrassing. I don't even... Whatever. So then when I got my new tank, I started going to the fish store with my friend Mini-Dude who was totally cool but then he moved to Indiana, and Jacob was like, weirdly jealous of him. Like, if I would blow him off to hang out with Mini-Dude, he'd be like, "Why didn't you PM me back?" And I'd be like, "Why are you so obsessed with me?" So then, for my new tank, which was an all-SPS reef, I was like, "Jacob, I can't hang out with you anymore, because I think you're a softy noob." I mean I couldn't have a softy noob talking with me about my expert reef. There were gonna be SPS in the tank that had super long polyp extension. I mean, right? He was a SOFTY NOOB. So then his mom called my mom and started yelling at her, it was so retarded. And then he dropped out of Nano-Reef because everyone was being mean to him, and he came back with a lion fish tank, all of his live rock was wild collected and he was totally weird, and now I guess he's given up on the hobby altogether because he hasn't posted in his tank threads in like forever."

- Nano-Reef version of Mean Girls, Euphyllia playing the part of Regina George and Jacob playing the part of Janis Ian.

UPDATE? :angry:

Did you type this up in between episodes of "Keeping up with the Kardashians"? I'll be your new best friend.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wouldn't talk Euph. you aren't so good on updates either. (Hint, hint)

But then again, I only update once every 3 months.

Okay, well I don't have reef tanks anymore... I mean, I update on TF like all the time. :P

Did you type this up in between episodes of "Keeping up with the Kardashians"? I'll be your new best friend.

LOL no I typed it up watching Troop Beverly Hills. :lol:

I was watching Keeping up with the Kardashians earlier today... And are you a grammar nazi? You got the title correct, even though it should have been italicized, but you got all the punctuation correct and like OMG. :P

is there a way to remove the cool whites and replace them with neutral whites in my ledtric bulb? its a 12up board, so im thinking i can remove them and re-solder in the neutrals. do ya'll think its possible?

is there a way to remove the cool whites and replace them with neutral whites in my ledtric bulb? its a 12up board, so im thinking i can remove them and re-solder in the neutrals. do ya'll think its possible?

Ponpon dashiete shimaeba ii no... Zenzen shinai no tsumaranai desho. Headphon kakete rhythm ni nosete, wayway akete atashi no michi wo.

Translation: Nice, I like how you bought LEDs... Not sure how to answer your question. I think what you want to do is very difficult, so I wouldn't attempt it.

Ponpon dashiete shimaeba ii no... Zenzen shinai no tsumaranai desho. Headphon kakete rhythm ni nosete, wayway akete atashi no michi wo.

Translation: Nice, I like how you bought LEDs... Not sure how to answer your question. I think what you want to do is very difficult, so I wouldn't attempt it.

yeah, i figured. nw's just provide a better spectrum so its worth the thought.

oh, and i think im getting a big tank. i mean big, for an amazing price i can afford. :ninja::eek:

no more kyary pamyu pamyu for you.

You can replace the CW's with something in that bulb, granted it hard and it voids your warrantee.

i forgot about the warrantee! nice to see you around fishbro! how have you been?

You can replace the CW's with something in that bulb, granted it hard and it voids your warrantee.

ERMAGERD YEW! omgomgomg

Hai. :3

So I'm highly considering selling my par38. It's just too strong for the corals I keep, and its too blue for my taste. Thoughts? I'd go back to using the stock pc's.

OH MY GOD. Why do you spend so much money on things you think you need just to sell them because you don't like them? MAKE IT WORK, MOVE IT HIGHER ABOVE THE TANK.

So I'm highly considering selling my par38. It's just too strong for the corals I keep, and its too blue for my taste. Thoughts? I'd go back to using the stock pc's.

I support this.

Jacob, join my forum if you like plants. We have an orchid board and other boards that you may find of interest. It is a moss forum, link in sig. ;)

I support this.

This guy is smart! :happy:

thanks!

:P

i like your forum! i dont have anything to post yet. ill most likely be in the bonsai and orchids sections.

Yes, please do. We need posts in there, I don't have pics for either. :(

This guy is smart! :happy:

Eh?

Hmm.

:ChecksDownFrontOfPants:

Nope, no Manpiece.

My Good Man, I fear this is a case of mistaken identity.

I can try to talk a little more Girly if you think it'll help.

:Squeeeeee!:

Eh?

Hmm.

:ChecksDownFrontOfPants:

Nope, no Manpiece.

My Good Man, I fear this is a case of mistaken identity.

I can try to talk a little more Girly if you think it'll help.

:Squeeeeee!:

:lol:

Archived