Coral Vue Hydros

•The Magic Kingdom 3g Pico• Retired

Jacob042426

I have a strange feeling that Joel will win the salami...

Nathan-Fillion-reaction-gif.gif

I don't even. I do like salami but there's no way in hell that I'm going to accept homemade salaml from a minor online. :lol:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is what made me think homemade:

I can make special salami for you spencer

Either way, accepting meat from a minor online doesn't sit right with me. :lol:

I'm trying to find some Felino Salami locally but I'm not having any luck and I don't really want to order it online either.

colormyheart
Either way, accepting meat from a minor online doesn't sit right with me. :lol:

I'm trying to find some Felino Salami locally but I'm not having any luck and I don't really want to order it online either.

The salami in Italy was amazing.

Jacob042426

That title is only temporary... Thank you for liking it! There is a contest for a new one!

I dont know where in Italy im going, but I know im going. We have friends there.

Jacob042426

:)

Ithink im going to drill this tankand use a 5 gallon bucket as a sump/fuge. It will make it more stable.

yeah..you got me there

I had the last post!

snowflake ell
I think im going to drill this tank and use a 5 gallon bucket as a sump/fuge. It will make it more stable.

i would just make a over flow and return case drill a tank is mess and prob hard to do with live stock in it

Jacob042426
speaking of this we need a fts just about now

I'm going to the lfs this weekend(the good one) and am getting a ton of coral, so sat or sun.

i would just make a over flow and return case drill a tank is mess and prob hard to do with live stock in it

How? With a siphon overflow? Or taking a PVC pipe and cutting teeth? The return is easy.

Basketball Prodigy
I'm going to the lfs this weekend(the good one) and am getting a ton of coral, so sat or sun.

Woohoo I need something new soon.

Archived