Coral Vue Hydros

•The Magic Kingdom 3g Pico• Retired

Jacob042426

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
snowflake ell
3 1/2 + a 2 week trip to italy, so basically a month.

im going to cape hatterus nc this summer for weak 1/2 im going to have my dad tack care of it

Get an ato definitely. Without any fish that should be all you need to at least keep things alive.

Will your parents help you in feeding the tank for your bongo?

Jacob042426

my parents leave the house during the summer too. should i transfer ebyting into a rubber maid like mr. microscopes? with more water to make more stable?

Jacob042426

Trips are scary...

Anyone have ideas on how I can make money? I am starting to get concerned that I will go broke.

I also am ordering a tru pop par38 from ledtric. Mike is awesome, I would definitely reccomend buying from him!

Jacob042426

Good idear. My grandma used to pay my brother $20 an hour.

I can also tutor, collect coins, paint, or steal!

How much you spending on the PAR38? There are cheaper options that offer the same thing, you know right? Like Boost LED or Rapid LED.

Just watching out for ya kid ;)

Ive been there.

despite being in my 30's and having kids myself trips make me nervous as well. i am taking my wife to the boundary waters this year for a week+. i am training my mom to take care of the tank, i hope in the next few months she can put it all together and make it happen. if all else fails i have someone i know can check in on things for me. best of luck in finding someone to help you out.

Good idear. My grandma used to pay my brother $20 an hour.

I can also tutor, collect coins, paint, or steal!

tutor? collet coins? paint?

I'm sorry, but what? How are these things supposed to make money? lol. ur 12, who are you going to tutor?

I'm gonna say ur not gonna get a lot of money tutoring as opposed to something like yard work.

Make flyers and hand them out during the summer, thats what I did, I got a good$200 and that was enough for me to go to Atlanta and get me my Onyx clowns.

My Moms friends 5 year old I cantutor.

:lol:

Mini-Dude is right, mow lawns or something. There's good money there.

Jacob042426

Now I really want to take the top rock out like Joel has been telling me and making this an all sps pico. strange ,huh?

I would get the hang of soft coral and LPS first, with 3 gallons you'll face a big challenge with replenishing elements. Get a monti as a starter SPS when you feel ready for it.

Take that rock off the top though.

That's a good place to get them from. If you're getting from them you should also get a ric. I've not ordered from them but every order I've seen has been positive and that the pictures are true to life.

Archived