Top Shelf Aquatics

Kat's Ol' Max

metrokat

The wall behind the tank has the fish bathroom on the other side. I've been wondering if a small opening for the ATO tubing into the sump would automate or ease zome part of my maintenance, but I think I would much rather manually fill the reservoir. Security blanket.

It would be neat if I could rig up a water change system though. Beats carrying buckets. Especially now when my waterchages have to be nearly double in volume with a bigger tank.

Currently building one and I already know this is going to result in more water changes, I'm freaking sick of doing squats with 5 gallon buckets.

Currently building one and I already know this is going to result in more water changes, I'm freaking sick of doing squats with 5 gallon buckets.

It's the only reason I have buns of steel though :unsure::lol:

• Like 3

Bucket Dolly people, bucket dolly

dollyat600.jpg

file_7.jpg

bucket-dolly-1024x681.jpg

could probably just pick up a rubbermaid brute dolly from lowes or hd though same concept it just wont sit flush to the edges like that.

jedimaster1138

I think I'll try to make the first reply in your new thread asking when you're going to get an even bigger tank......

I tried to talk her into a bigger tank. Especially when I saw how much space she had ... hell she could put a 6 footer there. But nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

:-D

• Like 1

could probably just pick up a rubbermaid brute dolly from lowes or hd though same concept it just wont sit flush to the edges like that.

I have 3 of the rubbermaid brute dollys on the ready for the tank transfer. But they don't work long term for water changes. Far too huge., The footprint itself if 24 inches+

Waiting............

Patience padawan

I tried to talk her into a bigger tank. Especially when I saw how much space she had ... hell she could put a 6 footer there. But nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

:-D

Oh I plan on addressing a WHOLE entire post to you Jedibear. Just you wait.

• Like 1