Cultivated Reef

Kat's Ol' Max

metrokat

Welcome to business with Cad :).

:slap: behave yourself. I've been pinkee promised.

Look at that one tank with the 1 piece corner over flow :wacko: that person has to be a moron :)

Sharp eye Lawn, maybe they have lily pipes return?

:slap: behave yourself. I've been pinkee promised.

Sharp eye Lawn, maybe they have lily pipes return?

Something but how dumb. Take up that much room with a overflow and only put a drain.

What is the

This is my current favorite frag rack assortment

20141106_143232_1.jpg

Blue Kisses from Cherry

Pink Kracks

Rouge Millie

Goniopora

Red PE (old frag, they bleached out)

Top down. The red planet is out of focus but it is the best color it has ever been.

The one in focus is supposed to be Pink Orchid, cream flesh, hot pink coralites. I think it may need some lower light also.

20141106_142944_1.jpg

What is that red and green acros on the bottom right?

Is the base of your red plant all green? Mine is literally almost all green, barely any red except a small amount in the tips. Im waiting for new growth to see what happens

Is the base of your red plant all green? Mine is literally almost all green, barely any red except a small amount in the tips. Im waiting for new growth to see what happens

Don't hold your breath. Red planet morphs differently in different tanks. This piece was beige with a touch of green and some pink for about 1.5 years before looking like this.

This picture shows you my starter frags Sept 2013 (from Zeph)

IMG_3105.CR2.jpg

Hey kat, wanna be my kids god mother? Just send frags.

okay. But I get exclusive Godmother rights. You have to sign forms and everything.

• Like 4
Don't hold your breath. Red planet morphs differently in different tanks. This piece was beige with a touch of green and some pink for about 1.5 years before looking like this.

This picture shows you my starter frags Sept 2013 (from Zeph)

IMG_3105.CR2.jpg

okay. But I get exclusive Godmother rights. You have to sign forms and everything.

Throw in some red planet and you can have visitation rights added to boot.

So the dealers for Vertex sent me replacement pads for the Triplex about a week ago, via Canada post. Seems really ridiculous not to have USA distributors for all their things instead of just a few items on sites like BRS. They went through a very elaborate invoicing system for a $4.99 purchase. They sent me the invoice and a printout of my CC receipt just in case the tax man comes to inquire about my magnet cleaner. Except the mail hasn't shown up from Canada yet.

• Like 1

Is that the piano white stand 30 inch tall?

It is, but it's made for the 50L tank. The hole you see, that is 3X7. If you eyeball the 3 inch side, you can't get more than 4 of those holes in that cabinet. It's 18 wide.

They do make a 36x18 stand sorry for the heart attack :lol:

Yup, they do. Each of their Artisan sizes have their own stand sizes.

How on earth do you get vendors to be so nice as to constantly send you updates on your goods being worked on, I clearly am missing something as I never get the special treatment.

I told Jason at CAD that I wanted to chronicle a 360degree build. Not just the finished tank from my POV but behind the scenes as well. Truthfully I'm just as fascinated by how things are built.

hmm if only I had a 900 page thread to throw some publicity behind...

new thought... any vendors out there want to send me free stuff I will put a sticker with your logo on the front of my tank for fts's lul

• Like 2

hmm if only I had a 900 page thread to throw some publicity behind...

new thought... any vendors out there want to send me free stuff I will put a sticker with your logo on the front of my tank for fts's lul

I do have a popular thread but CAD isn't giving me a free tank or even a discounted tank. I am paying list price, same as everybody else.

• Like 1

I do have a popular thread but CAD isn't giving me a free tank or even a discounted tank. I am paying list price, same as everybody else.

I know lol that was an unrelated note. Tried to seperate it with new thought. The 900 pg thread part was just a way of a company seeing hey I can get some good publicity showing our process on that thread.

• Like 1