Pod Your Reef

Kat's Ol' Max

metrokat

I thought about putting a small fan in my stand even though the back is completely open more for just air movement. I like these!

B)

I've never called a fan "pretty" before. But that one is!

Right? pretty cool, and not too expensive but I have no idea if it needs to be wired or what.

B)

Right? pretty cool, and not too expensive but I have no idea if it needs to be wired or what.

I can't wait until I can do another build where I get to pick out every little thing. And if I want "pretty" fans, I can get 'em!

• Like 1

I can't wait until I can do another build where I get to pick out every little thing. And if I want "pretty" fans, I can get 'em!

This is my first "build" actually. The others were all AIO. I'm quite astonished at the details that need to be thought out.

• Like 1
jedimaster1138

This is my first "build" actually. The others were all AIO. I'm quite astonished at the details that need to be thought out.

Setting up a new tank is like moving into a new home whatever your budget is...double it.

• Like 2

Wowowowowo wait a god damn minute. I hound you for two years about an upgrade and don't even get a howdy do courtesy pm when you pull the trigger?

I'm not saying it's any ones fault, but I'm going to go volunteer at a shelter and euthanize an old cat. Or I'll continue tinkering with Das ghetto builds, iunno yet.

• Like 5
Aww, you're still loved. I should take a poll, how many folks said I needed to upgrade?

Stand up and be counted

BTW the tank is shipping today! omgomgomg I can't cope.

I stand apart from the pack, namely because of persistence/creative insistence and my witty retorts, nonsensical though they may be.

• Like 2

I stand apart from the pack, namely because of persistence/creative insistence and my witty retorts, nonsensical though they may be.

:flower:

I just wanted you to setup another bigger tank to see what it would become :)

Colorful chaos? :lol:

• Like 1

Good choice on the 36x18x18. Was definitely my favorite tank dimensions thus far, wish I didn't have to move across the country shortly after setting it up

35-345-005-02.jpg

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835345005&cm_re=fan-_-35-345-005-_-Product

Searched filtered to white

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&N=100007998%20600035689&IsNodeId=1&Description=fan&name=White&Order=BESTMATCH

• Like 1

This is my current favorite frag rack assortment

20141106_143232_1.jpg

Blue Kisses from Cherry

Pink Kracks

Rouge Millie

Goniopora

Red PE (old frag, they bleached out)

Top down. The red planet is out of focus but it is the best color it has ever been.

The one in focus is supposed to be Pink Orchid, cream flesh, hot pink coralites. I think it may need some lower light also.

20141106_142944_1.jpg

• Like 5
Tank did not ship yesterday. :rant: Expecting a tracking # today, I've been "pinkee promised". Is that like a scouts honor? In the meantime. The factory.Working%20on%20Customs.jpgFreshly%20Made%20Glass.jpg
Welcome to business with Cad :).

Look at that one tank with the 1 piece corner over flow :wacko: that person has to be a moron :)