inTank Media Baskets

Kat's Ol' Max

metrokat

So I scrubbed the rocks in preparation for KG's tank visit on Saturday. Tank looks like #### with gunk everywhere, now but hopefully will be ready for admiration by tomorrow.

Also peroxide dipped some loose rock and bi-valves. There was turf algae and I thought I saw what could be bryopsis. I can't be too sure because one of the rocks came with fern caulerpa, so this could very well be baby caulerpa. Not taking chances though.

Edited by metrokat

P.S. Your designer rock is returning without being pruned of algae. I only let John's little Reef Cleaners fight algae in my tank- no algae removal by hand!

1309515865_trimming_the_bushes_with_a_chainsaw.gif

You want an update? I have a one of a kind ATO:

This is Bogus, the ATO

Picture%2520011%2520%2528Custom%2529%2520129.jpg

As you can see, we are trying to ship this ATO. It is very expensive.

Features include automatic watch mode; ATO will wake owner when RSM pumps begin to blow bubbles at 2am. No set limit to number of alarms, will wake owner repeatedly when bubbles start.

This is a private sale, PM's only.

You want an update? I have a one of a kind ATO:

This is Bogus, the ATO

Picture%20011%20%28Custom%29%20129.jpg

As you can see, we are trying to ship this ATO. It is very expensive.

Features include automatic watch mode; ATO will wake owner when RSM pumps begin to blow bubbles at 2am. No set limit to number of alarms, will wake owner repeatedly when bubbles start.

This is a private sale, PM's only.

Ohhh how much? I am very interested, but he doesn't require over nighting correct? He can make it fine by 2 day express? :P

He looks like a cat we have for adoption at work, they named him Rusty.... I think they could have done better.

ATO requires high quality batteries which need to be charged very often.

Is trained to self regulate.

Is also trained to respond to commands.

Fine print: ATO is tested

Edited by metrokat
ATO requires high quality batteries which needs to be charged very often.

Is trained to self regulate.

Is also trained to respond to commands.

What commands does it respond to? Mine only respond when I ask if their hungry or if it's dinner time..... :P

Where do you ummm put the batteries? :huh:

What tests have been run?

Edited by FlCandy

It eats batteries like there is no tomorrow.

Commands:

Sit

Paw

Left paw

Right paw

high five

Come

Come up

ATO can have a two way conversation easily. You talk to it, it talks back, this can go on a couple of times

ATO has been tested for multiple tank top off needed alarms. And also when things burn on stove.

It eats batteries like there is no tomorrow.

Commands:

Sit

Paw

Left paw

Right paw

high five

Come

Come up

ATO can have a two way conversation easily. You talk to it, it talks back, this can go on a couple of times

ATO has been tested for multiple tank top off needed alarms. And also when things burn on stove.

Damn your ATO is way better then either of mine. ;)

All mine wants is food, will only be sweet when hungry and could care less about the level in the tank...... Although the one may want to eat the fish...... :mellow:

Damn where do I get an ATO like yours? :huh:

Cats hate water.

Not all of them.

I have one that will swim and stand in water dishes, and we have one in the clinic for adoption that will just go nuts in a sink full of water.

I have one that will swim and stand in water dishes, and we have one in the clinic for adoption that will just go nuts in a sink full of water.

Pics or it didn't happen. ;)

oh no no no no Miss Candy, no transfers for a while yet. This tank needs to mature and start to hold its own before I start transferring. Today Johns army from Reef Cleaners came (KG brought it, we did an order together) and I have a million bazillions dwarf ceriths crawling around as well as other snails, crabs, macros, gorgonians. And the best part of the shipment: a wittle anemone porcelain! He only has one claw though but molting will fix that hopefully.

I have one blue knuckle hermit crab that voluntarily disconnected his hairy blue legs and threw them away. WTF! KG and I watched it happen. He is still alive he basically took off his arms and threw them! So now I can see him in his shell and I can clearly see his 'shoulder sockets'?? I don;t know what else to call it, what an idiot crab.

Pics and updates later.