Top Shelf Aquatics

Kat's Ol' Max

metrokat

Brand spanking new tank and it already has tons of life! Sooooo nice.

Grazie :)

So that's where my christmas present went! I think Santa meant these over-sized woolly socks for you, as this RSM really should have arrived here. :lol:

Looking good too by the way.

Thank you Marvin the Martian. :) Santa decided I was a good girl, you might have been extra naughty.

That's why I went with the dry rock. I could take my time on structure and was scared to death like a little girl of bad guy hitch hikers.

I'm quite the macho dude, but it seems I'm a nervous nelly sweater queen when it come to my reef tank.

:flower:

but it seems I'm a nervous nelly sweater queen when it come to my reef tank.

Ditto.

The name of my game is control.

If I didn't put you there, you sure as hell better not be there.

surgicalsense
I have some coraline that color too Kat, I like it better then the purple, but I don't think it will take over the tank sadly.

Looks great!

It only stays in the patches? The patches I have, have not spread at all. They are bright mauve like/tangerine -_- ... more pink then tangerine.

Edited by surgicalsense
It only stays in the patches? The patches I have, have not spread at all. They are bright mauve like/tangerine -_- ... more pink then tangerine.

Mine are rusty/brick red, but yeah it is in patches only. I hope I can keep the few patches I have so there is some break in the purple when the other coralline takes over.

ApiratenamedJohn
Ditto.

The name of my game is control.

If I didn't put you there, you sure as hell better not be there.

I'd probably have better tanks if i did it this way. I'm more of a go with the flow kinda guy. I leave almost all hitch hikers, except the most harmful or evasive. I hate majano anemones. Other then those Ive only removed one other thing and that was a zoa eating nudi branch.

Edited by ApiratenamedJohn
I figure I can kill anything with my shoes. :lol:

Spears of death on those puppies! :lol:

I would break an ankle walking in them but man I would die trying! Your heels are HOT!

Nice tank.

To see what others surprises you may have, shine a flashlight at night when your lights have been off for hours. That's when the "freaks" come out.

Edited by bizzarro
Spears of death on those puppies! :lol:

I would break an ankle walking in them but man I would die trying! Your heels are HOT!

LOL, they are best when you are designated driver and in other life altering situations. :ninja:

I'm not sure heels are reef safe. :P

:P I am very tempted to make a video of my LED upgrade showcasing the heels. ha ha I'm an idiot.

Nice tank.

To see what others surprises you may have, shine a flashlight at night when your lights have been off for hours. That's when the "freaks" come out.

Thanks, and so far so good, I'm actually a chronic midnight flashlight stalker of my tank(s).

Have you seen this guys DIY LED? fro the RSM???

http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=289004

That is sick! But too manly for me. Nope my LED's will be EAAASSSSYYYYYYY. :ninja:

Wow!!! that was Quick!!! The tank is coming along nicely...The rock looks good!

Thank you!

I figure I can kill anything with my shoes. :lol:

I just got this great mental image of you stepping on evil hitchhiker crabs with your stilettos as they scurry about on the floor :lol:

ApiratenamedJohn
:P I am very tempted to make a video of my LED upgrade showcasing the heels. ha ha I'm an idiot.

Thanks, and so far so good, I'm actually a chronic midnight flashlight stalker of my tank(s).

I would expect no less then that. Hahaha if I remember correctly there were a few shots of heels in another thread of yours too.

And I stalk my tanks around 2-230 every morning. It's the only way I get to see Houdini (richardson's moray eel) or mr. pink ( strawberry crab).

Congrats on the RSM and nice tank!

I used to have freaky things come out at night in the tank. Since I added the six-line though I haven't seen a dang thing......