metrokat

Kat's Ol' Max

FlCandy

Love this, I am learning so much!

Needreefunds

Love the scape kat!

While I do not run the lifereef on my RSM, I have used one before and I loved it. Very well built and super quiet.

castiel

I'll be interested to see hwo you get on with the lifereef. I still haven't decided whether to drill my new tank, or use a lifereef.

Deckoz2302

Kat - BRS reactors are nice provided you have a place to mount them.

Two Little Fishes Reactors are affordable, come with a lip to hang on back of sump, come with the ball valve and the 1/2in outter diameter tubing fits most pump sizes you would be looking at for your return pump.

tinkerer

happy new year Kat! may your 2012 be as exciting as your 2011 was. thanks for your tanks.

FlCandy

Happy New Year!

SouthFlorida_Tron

Happy new year!

JoelRHale

Happy new year!

metrokat
Love the scape kat!

While I do not run the lifereef on my RSM, I have used one before and I loved it. Very well built and super quiet.

Thanks, did you use the silencer?

I'll be interested to see hwo you get on with the lifereef. I still haven't decided whether to drill my new tank, or use a lifereef.

I'm terrified of drilling!

Kat - BRS reactors are nice provided you have a place to mount them.

Two Little Fishes Reactors are affordable, come with a lip to hang on back of sump, come with the ball valve and the 1/2in outter diameter tubing fits most pump sizes you would be looking at for your return pump.

Yeah, I was looking at the TF reactor from BRS, was debating getting it during my group buy order. I didn't but I am not ready for a refugium yet. Need an ATO first! This thing needs almost a gallon top off a day! The BC was a gallon a week if that.

Still waiting for my spectrapure.

Lawnman

Which spectrapure did you get? My tank needs 2 1/2 -3 gallons a day topped off lol.

metrokat

4 stage, I think it's 90 GPH

Deckoz2302

haha, yea...i need to get a new rodi- when i moved the manifold on mine cracked, im bout tired of 80cent a day on distilled water from wally world for top offs :P

surgicalsense

Happy New Year! :wizard:

Needreefunds
Thanks, did you use the silencer?

Yes.

Felicia

Happy New Year! I love the new tank, I'll be following the progress :D

metrokat

PH 8

Ammonia 0

Nitrite 5.0

Nitrate 5.0

FlCandy
PH 8

Ammonia 0

Nitrite 5.0

Nitrate 5.0

Woot! Almost there lady!

Love dotty backs, but I wanted a nice quiet tank, man I wanted one so bad though.

metrokat

yeah, can't keep him with my other planned fish and the current ones but girrrl was this fish a beauty.

FlCandy

I know mine has a neon dotty back there and he is just gorgeous. Wanted him so bad, but I resisted for the peaceful guys. Glad I did since it's looking like I need to find a new Yasha Goby....

Squared

i hear they can be real good at hiding, them yashas

FlCandy
i hear they can be real good at hiding, them yashas

I know, it's been 2.5 weeks and I have not seen him eat. I had a HUGE diatom bloom but no crazy readings about 5 days after I saw him last (2 Tuesdays ago) and now it is getting better.

Everyone else is fine, he looked skinny when I got him so hey I will try to find a female JIC he is alive in there, but I doubt he is. I just refuse to tear the tank apart to find him.

Can't wait to see fish in this tank girl!

Squared

when are transfering everything kat?

dmarkham
Thanks Stevie for showing her the OM, (original mod). I tried to utilize the RSM double elbows, but the tubing I got for the ATO pump would not fit. Besides, you only need one of the two elbows. I forgot to mention that I did have to cut out the opening, where tthose elbows go, to fit the PVC pipe in the back.

I think this would be better used for a chiller then a ATO.

metrokat

Contents of the BC will be moved slowly, I probably will start with corals. Fish get moved in March.