Innovative Marine Aquariums

Kat's Ol' Max

metrokat

Kat - BRS reactors are nice provided you have a place to mount them.

Two Little Fishes Reactors are affordable, come with a lip to hang on back of sump, come with the ball valve and the 1/2in outter diameter tubing fits most pump sizes you would be looking at for your return pump.

Love the scape kat!

While I do not run the lifereef on my RSM, I have used one before and I loved it. Very well built and super quiet.

Thanks, did you use the silencer?

I'll be interested to see hwo you get on with the lifereef. I still haven't decided whether to drill my new tank, or use a lifereef.

I'm terrified of drilling!

Kat - BRS reactors are nice provided you have a place to mount them.

Two Little Fishes Reactors are affordable, come with a lip to hang on back of sump, come with the ball valve and the 1/2in outter diameter tubing fits most pump sizes you would be looking at for your return pump.

Yeah, I was looking at the TF reactor from BRS, was debating getting it during my group buy order. I didn't but I am not ready for a refugium yet. Need an ATO first! This thing needs almost a gallon top off a day! The BC was a gallon a week if that.

Still waiting for my spectrapure.

haha, yea...i need to get a new rodi- when i moved the manifold on mine cracked, im bout tired of 80cent a day on distilled water from wally world for top offs :P

PH 8

Ammonia 0

Nitrite 5.0

Nitrate 5.0

Woot! Almost there lady!

Love dotty backs, but I wanted a nice quiet tank, man I wanted one so bad though.

I know mine has a neon dotty back there and he is just gorgeous. Wanted him so bad, but I resisted for the peaceful guys. Glad I did since it's looking like I need to find a new Yasha Goby....

i hear they can be real good at hiding, them yashas

I know, it's been 2.5 weeks and I have not seen him eat. I had a HUGE diatom bloom but no crazy readings about 5 days after I saw him last (2 Tuesdays ago) and now it is getting better.

Everyone else is fine, he looked skinny when I got him so hey I will try to find a female JIC he is alive in there, but I doubt he is. I just refuse to tear the tank apart to find him.

Can't wait to see fish in this tank girl!

Thanks Stevie for showing her the OM, (original mod). I tried to utilize the RSM double elbows, but the tubing I got for the ATO pump would not fit. Besides, you only need one of the two elbows. I forgot to mention that I did have to cut out the opening, where tthose elbows go, to fit the PVC pipe in the back.

I think this would be better used for a chiller then a ATO.