inTank Media Baskets

Kat's Ol' Max

metrokat

A smart man lets a woman believe she is in charge, but we all know who's wearing the pants around here.

Always appease women. Remember who controls the zipper on those pants.

Somebody insert a zipper animated gif here

Yeah this weather is wacky. I'd give you a foot massage if I were there. I think things will pick up after the elections. People just need to feel stable again. Southern twang? Peppering your sentences with y'alls now I guess.

I say y'all anyway, gives me a kick.

WTF IS UP WITH PEOPLE TOUCHING MY HAIR???!!!

Use your mouth to compliment, not your grubby hands. Sheesh! Women!

Sorry I'm having a moment.

:lol:

"And we pause, ladies and gentlemen, while the star attraction gets herself back under control" :)

jedimasterben

Sorry, I couldn't stop myself! I JUST HAD TO TOUCH IT!

Lol a very important lesson I have failed to learn time and time again.

Soo have you inveiled the secret addition Kat? The suspense is killing me!

Deleted User 3
Hey the TWO LIP girl guessed a CLAM !! Is that a coincidence or WHAT!!!????

:huh: ......... :rolleyes: lol

+1... I am ROFLMAO atm...

There was a kid I grew up with who would always stand uncomfortably close while talking to you, and would non chalantly pick fuzz off of your shirt and play with any buttons or your collar. It's one thing if you have a personal connection with them like a good friend or something, but I never understood how strangers think the above actions are normal. Stranger danger IMO.

Moar pretty night time pictures, please!

When people get too close I just fart.

I give a chance or two to get the hint by leaning back and taking a side step. Then I start a coughing fit and say im sick or do weird #### to make them uncomfortable. It makes me feel better.

So have you inveiled the secret addition Kat? The suspense is killing me!

I'm still not home, my flight is in a few hours. Then I have to deal with the frankenstorm so I may not be able to get to the LFS to pick up my babies. Sniff.

Moar pretty night time pictures, please!

sure, soon as I'm back home, I took lots but haven't posted.

When people get too close I just fart.

:o

Oh no :(

I don't understand it, I really don't. I was conservative in my estimations when using the BRS calculator.unless the ALK consumption changes and fluctuates, by Sunday night which is today, the DKH should have been 9.2. It's way higher.

I don't understand it, I really don't. I was conservative in my estimations when using the BRS calculator.unless the ALK consumption changes and fluctuates, by Sunday night which is today, the DKH should have been 9.2. It's way higher.

Alk consumption should stay relatively constant, especially over just a few days. If your dosage was correct, then this is a mystery. Could anything else have interfered with normal calcium carbonate precipitation (lights not coming on, perhaps?)

Alk consumption should stay relatively constant, especially over just a few days. If your dosage was correct, then this is a mystery. Could anything else have interfered with normal calcium carbonate precipitation (lights not coming on, perhaps?)

Nope. All was well. The only other thing I can think of is that my solution is stronger than needed. I mixed it well over a month ago and kept it in a sealed bottle. Could it have become stronger without any evaporation taking place? Now that I am dosing, the bottle i open obviously but it's not a large opening, just the size of a gallon water jug.

Nope. All was well. The only other thing I can think of is that my solution is stronger than needed. I mixed it well over a month ago and kept it in a sealed bottle. Could it have become stronger without any evaporation taking place? Now that I am dosing, the bottle i open obviously but it's not a large opening, just the size of a gallon water jug.

I have much more experience with Kalkwasser. Once the water is saturated and sealed it'll stay that way for a good long while.

I'm not sure in your case with the product you are using.

How high is your Alk?

You kidding? Yikes? How do the corals look?

Surprisingly fine. Pink bird hates me. So do 3 other SPS. The rest are happy. :huh:

Hey just FYI, just recommended u for TOTM sooo...there is approximately a 0% chance that u will not win.

Hope u r having a nice night.

That is all.

:lol: Thanks Martin. I'm going to be up all night armed with a nail file ready to fight your flatworms for ya. Samurai like.

Surprisingly fine. Pink bird hates me. So do 3 other SPS. The rest are happy. :huh:

:lol: Thanks Martin. I'm going to be up all night armed with a nail file ready to fight your flatworms for ya. Samurai like.

Oh good. Guess I can go to sleep then. Thanks Kat!

Good night.