SaltCritters.com

Kat's Ol' Max

metrokat

Come to South FL and help me finish the stand and plumb this baby! LMAO Can only offer beer and pizza though.....

Ehh... Florida is a whole lot more tempting than winter wonderland in MN...

LOL 18th here...my bf asked me where I'd like to go out to dinner--I said "could I have a Zoanthid instead...?" Speaking of Zoanthids, I got a SICK one yesteday. I updated my thread but I can't decide on what to call since it was one of those awesome "unnamed ones"...ideas?

Kat - idea for signature. Set camera to continuous shot for 5 seconds. Set timer. Point camera at rsm. Walk upto tank and place a heel on top of the tank like in your avatar. And keep walking(to walk out of shot). Bam awesome sig that says look at my tank and my heels #####es

My tank is driving me nuts. Look at the shmutz in the water column!

IMG_20120117_152733.jpg

This garbage is a combination of microbubbles, pods and crap that the filter is just not picking up! I'm at my wits end, I've changed the floss on the filter twice and it still won't take it out!

phi delt reefer

on ur next water change siphon out those back chambers. You probably have some crap thats accumulated back there.

besides the stock filtration are you running anything else?