Coral Vue Hydros

Kat's Ol' Max

metrokat

Draco is very cool!!! Glad he came to you eating!
Soooo......How do you like the new lights??? Any heat issues?

Thanks Mark, I'm glad too. He's exploring the other side of the tank today, not bad for day 3.

The lights are fine, it's just one PRO and 1 stunner for 3 hours on time. Temperature is not too hot yet, but they aren't running that much.

Your tank is beyond awesome! I hope mine will look half so good one day! And that mandarin is gorgeous!

Aww thank you so much. Patience will achieve everything and sometimes a little favor from reef gods!

sweeeeeet

:wub:

B) psychedelic man

scooby dooby dooooo

:lol:

Looking great, I love the new Mandy! :)

he's so amazing to look at. And such a gentle swimmer, I've got Lorax (formerly known as big bird the YCG) who just hops from one place to another, the clown fish which are always happily swimming mostly in one area, the blue gobies which hide a bit and Charlie the yasha whom I never see so watching Draco is pure joy. He hangs around, doing his hovercraft thing. I'm mesmerized. He's the new man in my life (sorry Charlie!)

In other news! KAT's 50 gallon system upgrade:

IMG_20120307_144211.jpg

IMG_20120307_144246.jpg

Alright alright, so I put all 3 of my salty tanks in one spot and I call it the fish center. :rolleyes:

Now you see the jump from the BC to RSM was a big one, and there's my contest pico!

Edited by metrokat
  • Like 1
IMG_20120307_144211.jpg

Know what this looks like to me? A perfectly good spot to put a 75RR when you ditch those three little tanks.

Ha Ha! Actually, a 300DD looks like it would fit.