Innovative Marine Aquariums

A Floating 12L

68sting

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Picture339.jpg

That maxima is AWESOME, really cool markings.

Are you going to keep this "Floating 12" floating or move it into the new room with all the other little tanks?

That maxima is AWESOME, really cool markings.

Are you going to keep this "Floating 12" floating or move it into the new room with all the other little tanks?

Yep I'll keep it. I would love to do the 9' set up floating but I need a place for the sump. and stuff.

I got some new stuff but its in my frag tank. I need to figure out how to squeeze this stuff in the 12l.

Picture346.jpg

Picture352.jpg

Picture353.jpg

Picture347.jpg

Picture345.jpg

You take some awesome photographs. Those zoanthids are all pretty incredible. I hope they grow for you. Then you can make a killing off of them haha.

You take some awesome photographs. Those zoanthids are all pretty incredible. I hope they grow for you. Then you can make a killing off of them haha.

Thanks!

I got some new stuff but its in my frag tank. I need to figure out how to squeeze this stuff in the 12l.

Picture346.jpg

Awesome colors on these guys! Is the multi tank system still in progress?

Builder Anthony

Nice selection of corals.You know i look around at tanks and i cant help myself from asking if you want to trade some of those zoas for some stuff out of my tanks.I feel bad asking around all the time but im really tryen to make myself a nice frag tank.I used to hate plugs real bad but they do help with aquacultre alot.It seems like you know what your doing the only advice i could give to you is if you need more space try looking into some long branch rock it doesnt take up that much space and is uasully easy to take out of the tank.I have about 80 pictures on page 17 in my thread.Its just hunting things down which is kinda fun but frustrating at the same time.Im only looking for one polyp of the stuff i dont have and oddly you have alot of the zoas i have.Thanks for takeing the time to read all this.

wow, ya tank is amazing

loving the zoas and paly

Thanks

Awesome colors on these guys! Is the multi tank system still in progress?

It is but it slowed down. I didn't feel good one weekend, Easter this weekend and I have an orintation next weekend. I've got some sheetrock up but I'm thinking of paying someone to finish it up to keep the project moving.

Nice selection of corals.You know i look around at tanks and i cant help myself from asking if you want to trade some of those zoas for some stuff out of my tanks.I feel bad asking around all the time but im really tryen to make myself a nice frag tank.I used to hate plugs real bad but they do help with aquacultre alot.It seems like you know what your doing the only advice i could give to you is if you need more space try looking into some long branch rock it doesnt take up that much space and is uasully easy to take out of the tank.I have about 80 pictures on page 17 in my thread.Its just hunting things down which is kinda fun but frustrating at the same time.Im only looking for one polyp of the stuff i dont have and oddly you have alot of the zoas i have.Thanks for takeing the time to read all this.

PM sent

This is an awesome build! Can't believe i finally found it. lol keep it up!

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Here's a few more in the frag tank. I'm setting up a couple more tanks and will do a lot of moving corals around in the coming months.

Picture376.jpg

Picture375.jpg

Picture374.jpg

Picture378.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, I haven't seen this thread in a long time. Very thing is soo nice in it. Any new additions? What are the dimensions on the tank?

Its roughly 36"x8.5"x9" if I remember correctly. Its pretty much status quo on this tank. I'm working on getting another one set up but I don't want to fill it up until I get carpet in the room.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived