Top Shelf Aquatics

frag tank

stshy

Hey reefers :P

I was thinking and in order to switch my 10 gallon to a frag tank, what would I need? I would have 2 clowns and a sixline for now. I was thinking in putting egg crate for a rack the entire size of the tank. Would I need to put rock underneath? What about flow?

So you want to make a 10G "frag" tank that has 2 clowns and a 6-Line in it as well? That is just a normal tank with some egg crate in it dude. ;)

You need whatever supplies you want in order to build your frag rack......and all the other standard things you would need to keep the fish happy/alive.

Heater, flow, removal of nastyness the fish poop out, light, etc....

10 gallon frag tank? Why?

I want to grow out the corals I have a bit. I'll eventually be making an acrylic tank but for right now I only have the 10 gallon.

I personally dont think i would have 2 clowns, and a sixline all in a 10g... on second thought i wouldn't even put a single sixline in a 10g

hahah. Good catch. your totally right

I personally dont think i would have 2 clowns, and a sixline all in a 10g... on second thought i wouldn't even put a single sixline in a 10g

Don't worry, half of it will be a frag rack. So 3 fish in a 5 gallon....

I was thinking in putting egg crate for a rack the entire size of the tank.

I kid, I kid. ;)

Look at my build in my signature for my design. PM with questions if you want.

Also if its a frag I def. wouldn't over stock it with a bunch of fish as others have said.

Archived