Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

i<3nanotanks' Nanobox/Minimalistic 20L

i<3nanotanks

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LED's all the way!

Hello Everybody, This will be a build thread of my 20 gallon long LED reef.

40 Lbs live rock

barebottom tank

1 six line wrasse

miami hurricane zoanthids

pink power zoanthids

pale blue zoanthids

duncans

no sps yet waiting six months from june...2011

I have t5's over the tank know because my par 38's fell into my last tank so I am deciding between new ecoxotic par 38's or diy rapid LED fixture ahhh decisions decisions.

Mr. Microscope
Hello Everybody, This will be a build thread of my 20 gallon long LED reef.

40 Lbs live rock

barebottom tank

1 six line wrasse

miami hurricane zoanthids

pink power zoanthids

pale blue zoanthids

duncans

no sps yet waiting six months from june...2011

I have t5's over the tank know because my par 38's fell into my last tank so I am deciding between new ecoxotic par 38's or diy rapid LED fixture ahhh decisions decisions.

Say what??! Is that a current stock list or wish list? If it's current, bring on the FTS!!

BTW, :welcome: to NR! I'm sure you'll find this community a treasure trove of information. Everyone is very supportive. I've learned almost everything I know about reefing here. The search button is awesome! All the threads have been very well archived.

Say what??! Is that a current stock list or wish list? If it's current, bring on the FTS!!

BTW, :welcome: to NR! I'm sure you'll find this community a treasure trove of information. Everyone is very supportive. I've learned almost everything I know about reefing here. The search button is awesome! All the threads have been very well archived.

THANK you every one and will post fts tonight!

WHAT !!! There's a rule against teasing us and not posting pics :angry: :angry:

:D;)

Here they are just got off work! :lol: :lol:

fts...

fts...

post-66784-1323988317_thumb.jpg

post-66784-1323988442_thumb.png

post-66784-1323988484.jpg

Thanks I am setting up an experiment the 20 long with 4 bulb T5 plus led moonlights [rgb] anyways no sump on this tank just an ac HOB with purigen 2 Koralia nano's and a Hydor heater :ninja: and then I am setting up a 25 gallon cube with a ten gallon sump mag 7 return 3 par 38's and mayb mp10 or just 3 koralias -_- anywho the cube and long tank will both have sps and I will be doing a build thread for both to see how productive the sps is in the two different environments... in the sump i shall have an SC-65 skimmer knock off bubble magus but looks exactly the same and works great! so we shall see have not ordered anything for the 25 gallon cube yet ah PS the 25 gallon cube will have dosing pumps :wub: :wub: :wub:

i<3nanotanks

6 line wrasse POTM hahah jk B) and the colony that I am about to chop up :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol:

post-66784-1325378086_thumb.png

6 line wrasse POTM hahah jk B) and the colony that I am about to chop up :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol:

post-66784-1325378086_thumb.png

post-66784-1325378236_thumb.png

post-66784-1325378342_thumb.png

post-66784-1325378383_thumb.png

i<3nanotanks

if you look at my fts there is a rock in the middle with a whole that is where he sleeps ! he is thriving grown alot got him when he was .5 inch :wub:

a 12 nano cube. I got it for a good deal and even though i wanted something bigger i could not pass on the price. Honestly i dont see myself putting one in this tank ether. Originaly i had planed on putting a frag tank together and wanted it BB for easy cleanup and started looking into the 6 line because its great looking and good on pest control. Now that i have the nano 12 to work on the frag tank is not going to happen. I'm not sure what is going to go in the 12 fish wise.

Archived