inTank Media Baskets

BC29 - New design water direction piece

inTank

Sweet, Just in time, Needed more filter floss so I ordered one of these too.

Should make it more efficient, I always had water going over and not entering the media basket.

Cheers.

• 4 weeks later...

I just added a gallon to the back and soon as the pump went on it went right back to the level it was at. The back chambers are about half full right now. Is the water direction piece to thick?

I just added a gallon to the back and soon as the pump went on it went right back to the level it was at. The back chambers are about half full right now. Is the water direction piece to thick?

Are you sure you have it on right? It needs to be level and not at an angle.

I'm not sure what the issue was. I left it on there till about 7pm and added about a gallon more water to see what would happen and now its fine.

I'm rather confused why the water was building up so much in the display area before when I added water and was fine now. Hopefully everything will settle itself out in the next week so i can get these modifications done.

Thanks for the advice guys. Now i'm debating whether I should have bought the fuge and dump this Aquatic life 115 skimmer.

I will say the Media basket and water directional piece are amazing. The workmanship is top notch.

Thanks.

Your output was greater than your intake and your water level was too low in the rear chamber. Fill it up to the first shelf or where you see fit.

Archived