Coral Vue Hydros

BC29 - New design water direction piece

inTank

Just in for the end of 2011 a laser cut water direction/stay hold piece.

Perfectly directs water into the center of your basket. The best part is it is pre-built!

We are offering a one time discounted price on this piece until a new production run has to be made on the BC29 media baskets. This will not last long.

Upgrade yours today <----- click

IMG_3357.jpg

IMG_3363.jpg

IMG_3366.jpg

IMG_3367.jpg

Note: BioCube 14 water directional/stay hold piece out soon!

Will this work with the old style media basket??

If the basket is 4" wide then it will not meet with the end as pictured but still should work, it may lean a little into the basket which would make like a slide for the water.

The baskets have been 3.5" wide for some time and are as pictured above

The downside is you have to remove this piece to change your filter floss

You just lift it off

You probably don't. You used to get a choice of sizes but this was like 3 years ago.

Explained above. 3.5" wide is the model produced for the past 3 years. Used to be a choice between that and a 4" wide model.

Reason being the 3.5" fit with the Tunze but the 4" would not.

You have the tunze so you basket has to be 3.5" wide

Just installed mine, works great. However I did not try using it with inTanks tunze collection cup - anyone try this yet? I'm worried about the cup fitting as the guides on the new water director are pretty high up.

Anyone try this yet?

Just installed mine, works great. However I did not try using it with inTanks tunze collection cup - anyone try this yet? I'm worried about the cup fitting as the guides on the new water director are pretty high up.

Anyone try this yet?

I did and it works great! I pulled out the media basket and put the water director on it and re-installed the H20 piece. Make sure it is placed so it is level and not tilting.

BTW, the water knew what direction to go, LOL!! :lol:

:) Good to hear

BC14 piece will be out maybe this week, maybe things are slower with the holiday.

Otherwise the following week I should have them all ready to sell/put in baskets.

Red Sea Reefer

Got mine yesterday. Works perfectly. My media basket loves it and got wet right away. I hope 2012 will be a year intank comes out with many new products.

Archived