SaltCritters.com

TheKleinReef
17 hours ago, Veng said:

This tank is growing massive colonies after a survival of the fittest, hunger games style, death match.  Love it.  Keep up the good work.  There's a lot of Phoenixes in there raising from the ashes!

It's getting there. I have a bad habit of picking red/green/purple coral. I need some more color in there. 

15 hours ago, ninjamyst said:

where are the fish?!?!?!

Oh wow, I didn't even notice that until you said it. I can see a clownfish! The rest mush be hiding (which never happens)

• Like 2
jedimasterben

I love the motion blur on the fish and shrimp. They were like oh, slower shutter speed? We got you, dude, we won't move. LOL JK LET'S DANCE

• Like 3
TheKleinReef
5 hours ago, dirtrider225 said:

Whats your secret for those nems?! Mine stay bubbly and split but never seem to grow

I honestly couldn't tell you. I think you'll just have to take a few of mine :) 

4 hours ago, JR! said:

Bahahahaha love the new thread title 

• Like 1
TheKleinReef
44 minutes ago, Christopher Marks said:

It's very relaxing to watch, I love the two cleaner shrimp. This is still live, right? I watched for awhile, but I wasn't sure if it was an old stream. :)

It sure is live. I watch it all the time. 

• Like 1
On 4/3/2017 at 1:35 PM, TheKleinReef said:

I honestly couldn't tell you. I think you'll just have to take a few of mine :) 

Id love to! feel like shipping one to minnesota? ;) 

1 hour ago, TheKleinReef said:

Next time I'm home, I'll hook you up. 

That would be bomb. I could trade ya some purple and green bubbly Ric's if ya wanted

13 hours ago, TheKleinReef said:

Sweet. I'm going l try and head home this summer 

Awesomesauce. I am going to be away for military duty all of june, but should be able to be there the rest of the summer or so. So anytime thats not june will work for me haha

• Like 1