Innovative Marine Aquariums

SouthFlorida_Tron

how do i hide that ATI cableeeee...

Lowe's or Home Depot, cable management stuff that sticks to the wall and the wire goes inside the plastic...works well.

Before

After

• Like 2
TheKleinReef
TheKleinReef

Going from all brown to what it's really supposed to be? Led to t5 maybe? I cant wait for my switch!

i'm gonna grab a pic right now, the brown is starting to turn a pale white/yellow and the tips are turning from blue to purple. i'm excited to see what else is gonna color up under t5s

TheKleinReef

Update the first page, and added 11 new corals from the frag tank.... that might have been too many at once but i think it'll be okay. i moved everything to the frag tank in one day and it was okay, this time i split the move into 3 seperate weeks. FTS coming soon.

TheKleinReef

this is literally the best picture i could get. i dk how to shoot under t5s..10107657695_174d299590_b.jpg

things look a little p'oed cause i just moved stuff over/around. i'll snap another soon

and no that's not the final place of the slimer, i'm just waiting for the glue to set before i put the rock back into the scape, its a shelf rock that goes on the middle left.

• Like 3
TheKleinReef

The guy at the LFS that sold me the radion **** his pants when I told hkm I switched to t5s. He was trying to convince me back. Honestly I love the light itself, but some of the corals didn't which is my main priority.

• Like 1
jedimasterben

well my other one died 3 weeks after. you think it'll be okay?

Clams do that all the time - well, not dropping the foot (because that's the organ, it would kill it to lose that), but they just cut the byssal threads, usually in preparation to shift around, which they can't always do if they are holding on tightly. Croceas also have the tightest byssal attachments of all clams, so they basically can't move at all if attached.