Innovative Marine Aquariums

Will be interesting to see if you can keep the pink tips. Mine is the brightest green in the tank but very little pink. Original colony photo showed a lot of pink on the tips. Not sure what it's missing.

Not this one! It's brand new. And only costed like $19. I was happy about that.

Will be interesting to see if you can keep the pink tips. Mine is the brightest green in the tank but very little pink. Original colony photo showed a lot of pink on the tips. Not sure what it's missing.

I've always had some trouble with pinks. Only when I had my radion could I keep things pink. Reds and greens easily. Purples decently well. Blues are an entirely different story. I'm looking for a dark blue stag but I can't find one anywhere.

• Like 1

noooooooooo.

B) Thanks! I have too many

31882917936_43c1d0e010_b.jpgFSH_2076 by Roger Klein, on Flickr

because why not

If ya ever find yourself trying to get rid of one and heading to the great white north (read minnesota) Ill gladly take one off your hands lol i could even trade you for some dead coral skeletons as i have plenty of those!

Lmao, this guys tank looks stellar in person!!!!! And is way to generous! Thank you again! If I go to aquapros tomorrow afternoon I'll shoot you a text! And the katapora frag is huge!

• Like 3

Really? My sister doesn't go back until the 20th.

I'm not on standard semesters.

Both corals on my wishlist after im done killing sps, love the colors they produce and the growth pattern

I had a valida but it melted when my tank crashed. I had a garf bonsai a long time ago but I could never find another one locally.

An LFS had one, but only a mother colony. No frags.

Ninja stopped by for a trade. a piece of kat for a decent piece of starburst monti. it's so pretty.

we also busted out the car jack and leveled out the tank... after 2.6 years. hahaha. It looks so good now. I can't believe how we lived with it before.

• Like 3

Ninja stopped by for a trade. a piece of kat for a decent piece of starburst monti. tit's so pretty.

we also busted out the car jack and leveled out the tank... after 2.6 years. hahaha. It looks so good now. I can't believe how we lived with it before.

hahah you actually did it. take a pic of the monti in your tank. want to see where you ended up mounting it.