Pod Your Reef

Looks awesome Rodger, love how all the nem's pretty much stay there. Seeing all those mp10's in there makes me want more for my tank, one mp40qd and an mp10 isn't enough flow. Maybe after Christmas I'll grab another mp40

• Like 1

Looks awesome Rodger, love how all the men's pretty much stay there. Seeing all those mp10's in there makes me want more for my tank, one mp40qd and an mp10 isn't enough flow. Maybe after Christmas I'll grab another mp40

Do it.

I want 2xMP40s just to get rid of two of the powerheads in the tank, but the$$$$$$$$$$$$

New scape looks good. Was thinking about tweaking mine, now im convinced.

Very happy to see the tank is happy and healthy :)

Thanks! I'm very happy wit it, except the anemone behind the middle rock, I could see that being a problem down the road if it decides that it wants more light.

On another note, look who came out to say hello during feeding time!

• Like 2

where you going? beyond the reef?

reefwise probably. BTR didn't have any mini-sps colonies. they had some bigger colonies, but they were all green, and I need some blue, purple, red sps. I picked up one of the bigger colonies i traded a nem in for it.

• Like 1

reefwise probably. BTR didn't have any mini-sps colonies. they had some bigger colonies, but they were all green, and I need some blue, purple, red sps. I picked up one of the bigger colonies i traded a nem in for it.

Reefwise had some nice chunky SPS colonies last time I was there. I got one that's way too big for my tank...lol.

• Like 1

Will do! On my way home now. I think it's a mint saramentosa. It's seafoam green with pink tips. When he told me it wasn't a grow out colony I got so excited. Haha

New corals, yay! omgomgomg

The tank is looking really good now, I can't wait to see how it looks as you start to repopulate it :)

• Like 1

New corals, yay! omgomgomg

The tank is looking really good now, I can't wait to see how it looks as you start to repopulate it :)

Stocking up the empty SPS pillar with some...ya know.... SPS. :P

speaking of sps.

31055578664_5ec429dd11_b.jpg_RMK9732.jpg by Roger Klein, on Flickr

31055580314_f5128955de_b.jpg_RMK9736.jpg by Roger Klein, on Flickr

31055581854_ab9912826d_b.jpg_RMK9738.jpg by Roger Klein, on Flickr

the tips were more pink at the LFS, they seem to be more purple under my lights.

Hey Ninja, post a picture of the Kat frag you have

yes ninja please, and if you want an actual colored up piece, stop by and I'll cut you a piece

• Like 4

just saw the 34g deepblue shallow tank in person at reefwise. will probably get 2 and plumb them together for my next tank. one display, one frag tank. or one 80G for a dispay and a 34 for a frag tank. decisions.....

• Like 2

I was at Reefwise today too. The snowboard place ended up being literally a block away. I picked up a diamond goby for the reefer. I will take a pic of my kat soon. It has not changed much since I got it from you. Do you have a frag saw or something? I have a SPS colony from Reefwise I need someone to help me cut up. It's too big for my tank =(.

I was at Reefwise today too. The snowboard place ended up being literally a block away. I picked up a diamond goby for the reefer. I will take a pic of my kat soon. It has not changed much since I got it from you. Do you have a frag saw or something? I have a SPS colony from Reefwise I need someone to help me cut up. It's too big for my tank =(.

I don't have one. What type of coral is it?