Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

TheKleinReef

Damn man sorry to hear that, good luck, take it easy

Thanks man, I hope my bum hip makes it through my clinical rotations, as far as I know, an injury-based reason should exempt me from any high demand tasks, but ultimately my clinical instructor has to assess my ability to perform tasks in a real world setting. It will be interesting to say the least.

Sucks to hear, you could always smuggle some HGH from the border to heal faster

The closest border is Canada, and even that is too far away from me!

TheKleinReef

Thought you were opting for the cortisone to avoid surgery until after school?.. Not working out that way?

Hate to see fellow runners in pain.

Yep that's the plan. I'm done with school in April, which is when I'd get the surgery.

• Like 2

I put in a request for a full tank shot, but the Chicago Marathon is today and my whole family is there so it won't be until later.

Some people just don't understand priorities :)
  • Like 3

Surgery is a likely possibility.

F*** :(

Well that sucks. :(

Too much vinegar leads to SNOT and a lot of it. I am a huge proponent of PhosphateRx, maybe a drop a day, maybe a drop every other day. It's a miracle potion. I would say Lanthanum, which is what PhosphateRx is, but I don't know the correct dilution.

Sorry, I'm catching up so a week behind here.

Well that sucks. :(

Too much vinegar leads to SNOT and a lot of it. I am a huge proponent of PhosphateRx, maybe a drop a day, maybe a drop every other day. It's a miracle potion. I would say Lanthanum, which is what PhosphateRx is, but I don't know the correct dilution.

Sorry, I'm catching up so a week behind here.

I'm not having any trouble so far with vinegar. I'm right around 40ml and the tank looks great.

No worries about the surgery, I just got my hip cortisone injection today and it feels so good (from the numbing agent) I can't believe I was so used to the pain. When it was gone it was enlightening

• Like 1

I'm not having any trouble so far with vinegar. I'm right around 40ml and the tank looks great.

No worries about the surgery, I just got my hip cortisone injection today and it feels so good (from the numbing agent) I can't believe I was so used to the pain. When it was gone it was enlightening

Pain is funny that way! I'm glad the cortisone helped :)

• Like 1

The KAT looks to be recovering well. That's great. Hope all is well with the hip man!

Thanks man. I appreciate it. My hip isn't doing too hot right now. It's really swollen and achy, but that's what happens when you fill the joint with corticosteroids. It should go away in a few days. I hope.

• Like 1

Are you going to become an MD?

lol I wish.

Physical Therapist Assistant.

Glad to see that the tank is looking better. Seems like my claim that you would get it back on track was right ;)

Only took 2 months! :P

• Like 1