Pod Your Reef

Tank is looking legit buddy. I'm pretty sure I seen some of your nems for sale at BTR last time I was in there back in December and about chocked at the prices they were asking for them.

• Like 1

Tank is looking legit buddy. I'm pretty sure I seen some of your nems for sale at BTR last time I was in there back in December and about chocked at the prices they were asking for them.

Thanks man!

Wouldn't be surprised if you saw some of them there. we bring them back in quite frequently. Hopefully they find good homes.

If you want one hit me up. You can have one.

I am late to discover that Clyde's kingdom is the 'getting even awesomer' Klein reef, ha ha! I am kind of slow some times. At least I recognised your new FTS and it keeps getting better.

• Like 3

I am late to discover that Clyde's kingdom is the 'getting even awesomer' Klein reef, ha ha! I am kind of slow some times. At least I recognised your new FTS and it keeps getting better.

I didn't even realize the title was confusing. I'll change it back. :D

• Like 1

O no Roger, you changed the name of your thread just because I am slow. I rather liked Clyde's kingdom!

not just because of you! :P

I don't think a lot of people on thus forum keep up with the names of my fish, so it makes more sense to use my name rather than clyde's. :D

• Like 1

not just because of you! :P

I don't think a lot of people on thus forum keep up with the names of my fish, so it makes more sense to use my name rather than clyde's. :D

Yeah, that make sense and it makes me not feel so stupid too! Win, win!

Roger's 65, Clyde The Fat Presiding

Clyde's Kingdom, Roger the groundskeeperRoger's 65G Kingdom of Clyde

Roger's Kingdom for Clyde The Fat

Ah, Kat has come up with the best of both worlds! And so many choices, too.
  • Like 1

Roger's 65, Clyde The Fat Presiding

Clyde's Kingdom, Roger the groundskeeper

Roger's 65G Kingdom of Clyde

Roger's Kingdom for Clyde The Fat

yes.

On a more depressing note, the wrasse made it's way into the overflow box, when my mom tried to fish him out he vanished.

He wasn't in the sump, overflow, or on the ground near the tank. Poof.

Hopefully he made his way back into the tank and not onto the ground underneath the cabinet or where one of the dogs could have nabbed him.. :( poor Hank