Innovative Marine Aquariums

My coworker is debating on setting up a small tank, if that's the case I'm definitely going to use it as my reef-fix.

We spend the slow time at work looking up famous/well known tanks. Then he asked to see mine, so I showed him the dirty-bad angle live stream. He was fascinated.

• Like 7

just need the glass scraped and frag rack repositioned

that too. but compared to the parameter test I just got that's not that big of a deal.

alk: 5.6

ca: 350

mg: 1220

:mellow:

ca and all are now both at 100mL per day (from 80)

mag is now 30mL per dose ( i remember splitting that dose, but i don't remember how many times per week)

that too. but compared to the parameter test I just got that's not that big of a deal.

alk: 5.6

ca: 350

mg: 1220

:mellow:

ca and all are now both at 100mL per day (from 80)

mag is now 30mL per dose ( i remember splitting that dose, but i don't remember how many times per week)

wow your colonies are serious about their growth :o Guess you have to crank it up a bit. How are things going with the pests?

The doser may be clogged and not dosing correctly.

Any way to have the rents check it?

I checked everything, but I'll ask again.

wow your colonies are serious about their growth :o Guess you have to crank it up a bit. How are things going with the pests?

The LPS and the 3 huge SPS colonies are the problems. I'm surprised how fast the LPS Seem to be growing now.

No word on the pests. I'll have to call and ask for that info cause I'll have to explain in detail what to look for.

Got off the phone with the parents. They said everything looks good. They haven't seen any flatworms either. Maybe that wrasse is helping! (It also helped that I got rid of thousands when I was home...)

I put in the request for a FTS as well.

• Like 3

lookin good!

:wub:

Looks beautiful!

Thanks guys!

It's still cluttered, but that is beyond my control. haha :P

also here's a fun fact:

the suharsonoi is 2 years older than the katropora, but look at that size difference . :huh:

• Like 2

Clyde the fat must keep his kingdom in check! :D

:lol:

I was like where did this new thread come from in the content I follow.

also here's a fun fact:

the suharsonoi is 2 years older than the katropora, but look at that size difference . :huh:

But the Suharsonoi had the bugs on it and bite marks. So it was traumatised.

• Like 1

:lol:

I was like where did this new thread come from in the content I follow.

But the Suharsonoi had the bugs on it and bite marks. So it was traumatised.

This reef isn't mine to rule over, it's Clydes'!

The suharsonoi also got fragged a few times because of STN, but it was the only acro sps aside from the stick of hope to survive the 29 to 65 transition.

Roger, which food do you feel is more useful for SPS, reef roids or reef chili?

Thanks,

S

I've noticed a better SPS response with Reef Roids. That being said, the fish go crazy for some of the larger micron foods found in Reef Chili. I usually mix equal parts to get the best of both worlds when I feed.

• Like 4