inTank Media Baskets

where you going?? Dave is coming over? didn't know he makes house calls =P.

I told him to make a "dave was here" sticker and stick on on the tanks he personally visits.

What's wrong with your light? :(

Not sure, one of heatsinks only turns on blues, he thinks might be a driver issue so he's going to take a look and replace as needed.

And I might be getting some other unmentionables..... :ninja:

I told him to make a "dave was here" sticker and stick on on the tanks he personally visits.

Not sure, one of heatsinks only turns on blues, he thinks might be a driver issue so he's going to take a look and replace as needed.

And I might be getting some other unmentionables..... :ninja:

He's leaving you his underwear? weird.

• Like 2

I clicked on nano reef and BAM 8 notifications. I feel famous! :D

I'm currently house sitting for my best friend and I have to deal with trick or treaters with no candy. Uh oh. Hahah.

That be a trick then

On another note.

TOMORROW IS SUNDAY!

yahoo.gif

• Like 1

I'm currently house sitting for my best friend and I have to deal with trick or treaters with no candy. Uh oh. Hahah.

lol. i moved to the burbs and we have over 20 trick or treaters. we got 4 bags of candies though so we are good. it's 8:30pm here and they still coming.

• Like 1

You're going to get egged! :o

• Like 2

that's aight, it's not my house. :P

lol. i moved to the burbs and we have over 20 trick or treaters. we got 4 bags of candies though so we are good. it's 8:30pm here and they still coming.

as i grew up there were less and less trick or treaters. when i was 10-12 there were hundreds, the last few years my parents get like 5-10 kids.... My parents live in a stereotypical "kids left the nest" neighborhood.

That be a trick then

On another note.

TOMORROW IS SUNDAY!

yahoo.gif

yeah it is! :D I always like sundays. I go over to my Boise family's house and they cook me food. :D

• Like 2

If they're dark chocolate eggs i don't mind so much.

yeah it is! :D I always like sundays. I go over to my Boise family's house and they cook me food. :D

But this Sunday will be Epic. I can smell it. :D

• Like 1

as i grew up there were less and less trick or treaters. when i was 10-12 there were hundreds, the last few years my parents get like 5-10 kids.... My parents live in a stereotypical "kids left the nest" neighborhood.

I was so excited for fall and halloween. My BF has a house and he let me decorate his front porch (nothing too crazy). I got him to finally put a new bulb in the light outside so the kiddos and their parents would want to come up to the house. We bought a couple bags of candy, cause I noticed A LOT of people decorated their yards, and there is a school nearby, so surely thought there would be kids!!

One group of 5 kids came by at about 4pm. That was it. Even more disappointing, when we went out to grab fast food around 7pm, there was a TON of kids out on the other blocks in his neighborhood. Grabbed dinner really quick, got home... still no trick or treaters, they just skipped his block entirely. :(

KittenLickingPaw.png

2 cute 2 eat!!

• Like 1

I was so excited for fall and halloween. My BF has a house and he let me decorate his front porch (nothing too crazy). I got him to finally put a new bulb in the light outside so the kiddos and their parents would want to come up to the house. We bought a couple bags of candy, cause I noticed A LOT of people decorated their yards, and there is a school nearby, so surely thought there would be kids!!

One group of 5 kids came by at about 4pm. That was it. Even more disappointing, when we went out to grab fast food around 7pm, there was a TON of kids out on the other blocks in his neighborhood. Grabbed dinner really quick, got home... still no trick or treaters, they just skipped his block entirely. :(

2 cute 2 eat!!

awww...that sucks. More candy for you and your bf then!

Its about damn time

Someone is slacking...

• Like 1