inTank Media Baskets

jedimasterben

Nope. It was but they took all that stuff off.

I know nothing about fw lighting. I only know that 6 was overkill.

If they aren't injecting CO2, then four is probably going to cause them significant issues.

I use to pull hand fulls of beautiful fresh green hair algae from my bowfront when it was freshwater. I ran a crappy 2 bulb Aquaticlife fixture over top. :o The algae smelled fantastic, unlike this saltwater crap.

• 2 weeks later...

Looking very nice.

Still dosing sponge power? This stuff is wicked, I think the slimer grew an inch this week and my teal stag has significant new growth tips. Too fast!

TheKleinReef

Looking very nice.

Still dosing sponge power? This stuff is wicked, I think the slimer grew an inch this week and my teal stag has significant new growth tips. Too fast!

Yep, but my green slimer would grow like mad, then necros so fast that i decided to just pitch the entire colony.

You surround whatever you want inside spoiler tags.

[ spoiler ]

[ /spoiler ]

Remove the spaces from each side of the word. Remember the / is important to denote the end of a tag.

HIDING!

• Like 1
TheKleinReef

You surround whatever you want inside spoiler tags.

[ spoiler ]

[ /spoiler ]

Remove the spaces from each side of the word. Remember the / is important to denote the end of a tag.

HIDING!

It's that simple?

EYE'M SO SMERT.

• Like 2

Thanks man. What I like the most is the frag racks out of the display. It looks so much better with them gone. But that birdsnest has gotta goooooo lol

I hear Ya on the frag rack- I've had done in place waaaaay to long! That bird is large- are you gonna sell and keep a piece to start over?

TheKleinReef

I hear Ya on the frag rack- I've had done in place waaaaay to long! That bird is large- are you gonna sell and keep a piece to start over?

probably keep a small piece and let it grow out, then prune it to keep it in check.

• Like 1