Pod Your Reef

The Acan Club :P

Spencer7

amazing colors! wow... what do you guys feed your acans? my lfs sold me some Reef Caviar this afternoon from H2O Life.. going to give them a shot. will post pics when they get bigger and look 1/10 as nice as NCS and Rehype's! =p

OK got the feeding feeding part and the healthy part down, even have 3 new head :D Now I need to buy some MORE!!!! Lovin the puprle and greens wait orange and blues, hang on I love them all!!!

Here are my little bundles of joy. The rainbows started out as a single polyp about a year ago.

post-69937-1323719007_thumb.jpg

... and here they are at night time.

post-69937-1323719097_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jackalope
  • Like 1

im going to be buying a few mircromussa heads this weekend, look like watermelons with pink/orange and green, pretty pumped, also hoping to get ric colony going, sadly my LFS where i work rarely sells them IDK?

Edited by Spencer7

Of course u have AI lights, i need to get me some of dos, same with rainbow acans which i can only seem to find online, maybe we will get some in for my LFS sale...

Love the support and Acan Pics! Lotta variety and purty colors :naughtydance:

Props to everyone posting great looking acans.

What is the formula to bringing out those colors? High light? Low light? White light? Blue light? Lots of meaty foods?