Pod Your Reef

Need help on ways to sneak hermits into plane!

SWAG

This isn't swag this is rosti

Why deny it? You've already been caught up in the lie, cool guy. Are you going to PM me and tell me to go chill and smoke a blunt again? :lol:

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What are the odds? 2 guys from Sacramento both vacationing in Hawaii and both returning with an assfull of hermits? How often does that happen? Maybe it's a Sacramento thing?

>>>Photo from Rosti's first post in this thread:

ftveO.jpg

>>>Note the URL: photobucket user: ROSTIMAKOVSKY

>>>Let's go do a quick google search:

n5Ehe.jpg

>>>Scroll down...

>>>Oh look, a Nano-reef link!

ncLn3.jpg

>>>Note: Chargeback scammer notice on sythe.org for a person with the skype name ROSTIMAKOVSKY

>>>Let's click on the NR link!

KJ8bN.jpg

>>>ZOMG it's a post from our favorite teen that just got banned!

>>>Let's check out where that photo is linked from shall we?

76dyD.jpg

mfw.png

>>>Waddayaknow...

Leave it to a teen to use the same birthday and location for both accounts...

Q3OZ7.jpgxjhex.jpg

/game

Why deny it? You've already been caught up in the lie, cool guy. Are you going to PM me and tell me to go chill and smoke a blunt again? :lol:

I'm sorry for the bad sarcasm.

Haha why would I deny it after I post pics?

No sorry,blunts are against the rules on these forums.

Chill and tear open a few pixie sticks Instead !

>>>Photo from Rosti's first post in this thread:

ftveO.jpg

>>>Note the URL: photobucket user: ROSTIMAKOVSKY

>>>Let's go do a quick google search:

n5Ehe.jpg

>>>Scroll down...

>>>Oh look, a Nano-reef link!

ncLn3.jpg

>>>Note: Chargeback scammer notice on sythe.org for a person with the skype name ROSTIMAKOVSKY

>>>Let's click on the NR link!

KJ8bN.jpg

>>>ZOMG it's a post from our favorite teen that just got banned!

>>>Let's check out where that photo is linked from shall we?

76dyD.jpg

mfw.png

>>>Waddayaknow...

Leave it to a teen to use the same birthday and location for both accounts...

Q3OZ7.jpgxjhex.jpg

/game

Whhats so bad about using same info?

What an idiot. Start a thread with one username, post proof it is you with your second user name.

pretty sure he was never trying to hide anything here. not quite sure why everyone is getting their panties in a twist

@mmcguffi & @Joel :lol:;)

My main concern was that Rosti/SWAG was going to try to pull off this other persona as someone else and not admit that he was SWAG. His return to this thread didn't say anything about it being him, we could have all assumed that it was someone else jumping in to defend SWAG with their own experience/story.

Perhaps there was sarcasm in his post and I missed it, which I doubt, but it seems to me that he was going to try and pull the wool over everyone's eyes and continue deny it if the proof wasn't laid out. If you check into his post history he's even started posts as SWAG and replied to himself as Rosti. He even gives himself advice in one of them.

http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=283496

http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=281777

/conspiracy theory

I apologize for the lolcat but I couldnt find any other relevant pictures :tears: :tears: :tears: lolcats are so dum

Finals are over, 40br not ready to be set up, getting over a cold. I got nothing but time. ;)

FYI guys,I straight up told them I have hermits with me and they let me trough as long as they were in the main luggage.They didnt even care.NOT AGAINST THE LAW.

They checked to make sure I wasn't lying

This is a straight up lie. I've lived in Hawaii and as mentioned previously, my boyfriend is from that state. They would never let anyone do this. (But good try on pretending like you weren't doing anything illegal.)

Congratulations on smuggling animals across a state border that is seriously considering having a ban on exporting their marine fauna and adding to the depletion of their natural ocean wildlife. :slap:

Archived