inTank Media Baskets

EZ's Mantis EcoPico

Ezsharkman

YGPM

I want this thing now.

Will my pink skunks host it? I have read that clownfish need an anemone to survive and I do not have an anemone will my skunks host it?

LOL!

thanks for the morning laugh... i am pretty sure this one will host clowns... sharks... whales... it can even use a shake wight

it's that cool

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

B) no problem.

Also, the forever lazy looks amazing. I used to make fun of snuggies... Until I got one at a white elephant gift exchange. Jokes on them, it's awesome!

if you dont like the aptasia x, ive always used boiling water in a syringe with 100% positive results.

you know i have thought about trying that. the bad part is that (because feed my corals with a pipette) my shrimp and clowns are always trying to get to the tip of whatever i have in my hand... even when i do the Aiptasia x. i would be scared to have them trying to swim into the hot water... i might have to try it if i cant kill the beast

you know i have thought about trying that. the bad part is that (because feed my corals with a pipette) my shrimp and clowns are always trying to get to the tip of whatever i have in my hand... even when i do the Aiptasia x. i would be scared to have them trying to swim into the hot water... i might have to try it if i cant kill the beast

I've used white distiller vinegar with decent success. B)

I've used white distiller vinegar with decent success. B)

you inject it inside them... or just spray it on them...

:o that didnt come out right... but whatever ;)

I have used the boiling water with success, I just keep it in the hole the offending nem is in and then squirt the beejesus out of it.

100% effective so far.

you inject it inside them... or just spray it on them...

:o that didnt come out right... but whatever ;)

OBYcV.jpg

I just stab it where I can and then move the needle around just trying to f### s### up. I inject like 5 ml per nem

OBYcV.jpg

I just stab it where I can and then move the needle around just trying to f### s### up. I inject like 5 ml per nem

you truly are the master of adding visuals... its like you are one of the best story tellers ever!

Thanks Joel

Are you like this with fireworks too, Joel?

My neighbor has his pyrotechnics license and every year does a 4th of July show. It's badass. What I do is on the 5th buy a lot of clearance fireworks and carefully, CAREFULLY, remove all the explosives and make one giant bomb/firework. It's pretty awesome.

You are the master... What do you have, like 29,387,534 bookmarks of story telling photos?

I have several expansive folders. The price to get in is that it actually has to make me laugh out loud.

I will work on that....

Or should I just not charge you for my shake weight using aiptasia?

Ps...I have a chargers snuggie and it rocks!.... I just need a poop flap... The forever lazy has it all. Manatard styling...poop flap, a Sloth like drape... And built in birth control :)

I will work on that....

Ps...I have a chargers snuggie and it rocks!.... I just need a poop flap... The forever lazy has it all. Manatard styling...poop flap, a Sloth like drape... And built in birth control :)

I don't have a shake weight or a snuggie. I've been eyeing the Big Top Cupcake though :lol:

surgicalsense
My neighbor has his pyrotechnics license and every year does a 4th of July show. It's badass. What I do is on the 5th buy a lot of clearance fireworks and carefully, CAREFULLY, remove all the explosives and make one giant bomb/firework. It's pretty awesome.

I have several expansive folders. The price to get in is that it actually has to make me laugh out loud.

When we went to ABQ last August of course my bf buys the works and as we now know it is legal to have 1000lbs of explosives in the trunk of your car. No, we did not buy that much. That is what the local FD told us in Az and the fireworks retailer in Nm. LOL

I will work on that....

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm a sad guy today.... We had to put our sweet cat Sam to sleep today... Sucks big time! Thanks for making me laugh... I needed it

Thanks guys... He was 18 years old and the best cat. He will be missed and live in my heart forever.

Appreciate the kind words

Archived