inTank Media Baskets

A Wisconsinite Reef

HVani

• Replies 861
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well my order came in while I was getting ready to take my dog to the vet. They got a fast acclimation but seem to be adjusting well. I'm pretty happy. I'm still waiting for the zoas to open up all the way but from what I can tell they are very nice looking. So here is what I ordered:

Reverse prism favia, ---This was WYSIWYG very nice frag with almost 6 heads

WYSIWYG Zoa---This is only 1 polyp and I really don't know whta it is but it looks nice. It's has a yellow skirt with a red/purple sparkle center

Sha Pow Zoa----6 polyp frag, not bad for $5! Nice pink zoa

Red People Eater Paly-----2 polyps, looks very nice

The Riddler Acan Echinata--This thing is awesome :) It looked red when I first took it out of the bag but it's actually purple with bright green eyes

Pictures tomorrow or whenever things open up all the way

Sorry I'm behind on pictures. These were taken not long after acclimation. The WYSIWYG zoa ended up melting. I knew better than to buy a 1 polyp frag but it was $5 so I couldn't resist. Bummer, it was different looking. Everything else is doing well. Hopefully I can order a new frag soon

newstuff.png

Neither. It arrived alive so that's all that matters. :(

:o

That stinks. Geesh...it's only $5... you'd think they'd want to make the customer happy. I've had businesses take care of melting issues even a week+ post delivery.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived