Innovative Marine Aquariums

A Wisconsinite Reef

HVani

• Replies 861
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Deleted User 4

Ohh my gawdd!! So freaking nice.... it drastically changed so much as you can tell the patterns before were very segregated and now the patterns are almost touching each other....Gawdd damn, that clown is just awesome. :bowdown:

Thanks Again ! Give it a few months and yours will also be a show stopper. Alpha corals has amazing clowns!

Jawfish's eye has cleared up so I took off the skimmer. I hate that thing. It's so loud! It did pull out some tea colored skimate though.

I got a new skimmer for the 65 :) I hope by next month it is wet and cycling that may be a bit adventurous though lol. I think October is more likely with everything being moved over from the 25 by February.

Deleted User 4
I don't get all the hype about all the designer clowns but yours is really nice. Very cool.

+1, I don't get it either, but I just love the way his clown looks ahaha.

Wow, everything is looking lacker Hravanii, did you get the Labout's fairy wrasse? Really nice fish.

I have to go back and start at the beginning of this thread but let me just say that I have had wall Xenia before but wall Xenia plus wall GSP?!?!?!!? Nice!

It's pretty awesome :)

Went a little nuts today. My jawfish has been increasing shy over the past few weeks. I believe it is due to the fact the clowns have moved in next door. I have tried moving their host coral all over the tank trying to get them to move but they refused. So today I did a TOTAL rescape. I'm hoping to convince the jawfish to create a new burrow and convince the clownfish to host a new spot. It only needs to last a few months. Hopefully they figure it out.

Tank looks gross now, new pictures once it clear up :)

Now that the water has cleared up I am really digging this new scape.

Lights are out now so no pictures until tomorrow :)

I love the color you get, Ive been thinking about adding some magenta to my tank, Ive seen alot of full spectrum builds and have been thinking about going that route.

Looks good though hopefully soon I can get my tank stocked and looking similar to yours.

Well yesterday was a terrible day. My Jawfish passed away :(

He's been so stressed lately that I think it finally got to him. Yesterday morning he refused food and just laid out of his burrow breathing hard. Late afternoon he started ziping and spinning around the tank. I took him out and put him in a small container and he died a few minutes later. All parameters are in check and all fish seem fine. I'm so bummed

I'll get another once the big tank is ready to go. I'm thinking a pair this time.

Archived