HVani

• Replies 861
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rainbow Green

Blue

Fluorescent green and purple

Oddball ric

I got the blue and fluorescent green and purple ones. I'm interested to see what the oddball one looks like. I wish I had gotten one when I ordered last.

I figured it was pretty cheap so I threw one in the order :)

I went back and looked at the rics in your thread. They look awesome!

I figured it was pretty cheap so I threw one in the order :)

I went back and looked at the rics in your thread. They look awesome!

Yeah, I was really happy with the color on the ones I got from Sealife Inc. I ordered all multimouth ones and they were all decent sized for the price.

Everyone has Ric Madness! Gotta love those Mushrooms! :P

Oh yeah.....they are just so purddyyy :)

______

Are you still in the market for rock flower anemones? I saw one of the sponsors here had some gorgeous ones. I was tempted for my macro tank, but I just don't think I have the room...story of my life :lol:

Pacific East Aquaculture? They do have some nice ones but I don't like the prices. Reef Gardener had one that I liked but I hesitated on it and now it's gone. It had red tentacles with a purple center.

I am on the look out for awesome rock anemones but I also have VERY little space left for one.

Oh yeah.....they are just so purddyyy :)

______

Are you still in the market for rock flower anemones? I saw one of the sponsors here had some gorgeous ones. I was tempted for my macro tank, but I just don't think I have the room...story of my life :lol:

Probably but I want to see how much room I have after the move and the clam! Then I will look into Nems and etc. ;)

The LFS I am planning on getting the clam from gets some nice ones in to but I want to be sure all is happy after the move before adding anything.

I may Steal your soapdish idea so I can run carbon or GFO if I need to. Put it right under the flow into the return chamber! LMAO Soapdishes who knew! :lol:

Pacific East Aquaculture? They do have some nice ones but I don't like the prices. Reef Gardener had one that I liked but I hesitated on it and now it's gone. It had red tentacles with a purple center.

I am on the look out for awesome rock anemones but I also have VERY little space left for one.

I think that was the place. I didn't even check the prices, just drooled over the photos :lol: The Reef Gardener one sounds amazing. I do have room for some more maxis which I may end up buying from her. Those I can pack together ;)

Probably but I want to see how much room I have after the move and the clam! Then I will look into Nems and etc. ;)

The LFS I am planning on getting the clam from gets some nice ones in to but I want to be sure all is happy after the move before adding anything.

I may Steal your soapdish idea so I can run carbon or GFO if I need to. Put it right under the flow into the return chamber! LMAO Soapdishes who knew! :lol:

That's a great idea for the soapdish. They are handy little "reef tools" :lol:

Your tank is looking great! I feel like I'm so behind on keeping up with everyone lately. I'm so drained from work I just go home and veg instead of doing anything!

Package just arrived :)

They sent extra hermits and snails and an extra assorted ric! I was wishing I had bought 2.

Everything is very angry now, pictures once they open up

I love sea life :)

The little orange clown? He's been doing good, slowly the female is letting him get closer to her and swim around more.

Did some cleaning today, removed red bubble algae and hair algae from the tank. I also removed my powerhead. It's been such a pain to position and just seems to grow algae. I think since my tank is mostly LPS/Softies I don't need the extra flow. We shall see.

Also I totally saw my red scooter eat a flat worm :D All of my red flatworms are pretty much gone. Only the grey/rock colored ones seem to be left. Though I saw the scooter eat one of those as well.

Go scooter!

+1

Now you'll probably be wishing you had more to feed the little scooter :)

My tank is doing just fine without a powerhead...just the return flow. So far so good. Everything is actually happier without the high flow.

Sealife Inc is awesome! I'm glad they sent you some freebies. I got 7 free orange leg hermits with my order of rics and starfish, along with an extra starfish. That's awesome that you got an extra ric!

What colors are the oddball rics btw? Can't wait to see photos once everything is happy.

That's what I'm thinking, it's just so tall. But I think T5s would work for softies and LPS

Nuvo dimensions- 24" x19"x19"

65g-36" x18" x24"

That's what I'm thinking, it's just so tall. But I think T5s would work for softies and LPS

Nuvo dimensions- 24" x19"x19"

65g-36" x18" x24"

I am running t5's over the bow, it's 24" tall and 36" wide. I bet if you have a 6 light fixture you'll be fine.

Archived