Pod Your Reef

A Wisconsinite Reef

HVani

• Replies 861
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I use to have a tank full of mbuna, so I'm familiar with constantly bickering fish. I just don't want my reef to be that :(

Put in an order with Sea Life Inc, I've been putting it off forever.

I'm getting various rics, a few snails and some scarlet reef hermits.

I'm also going to be selling my large pink birdsnest. It's getting too big and I don't have room for it. In it's place I'm gonna get a pink frogspawn to go with my green one :)

I use to have a tank full of mbuna, so I'm familiar with constantly bickering fish. I just don't want my reef to be that :(

Put in an order with Sea Life Inc, I've been putting it off forever.

I'm getting various rics, a few snails and some scarlet reef hermits.

I'm also going to be selling my large pink birdsnest. It's getting too big and I don't have room for it. In it's place I'm gonna get a pink frogspawn to go with my green one :)

Let me know when you are ready to sell the birdsnest! I want one for my 40 once it's all set up! :happy:

I think mine are still too young to be serious about breeding. Who knows. I guess as long as she isn't hurting him it's fine. Though last night I considered trading her in for a true perc lol

Wow got a few new fish! The scooter is so cute! And your nems look so happy!

Glad the tank is happy and doing well! ;)

Some pictures of the blenny from this morning :) He's so cute! But he seems to have a taste for SPS. I'm ok with just having a LPS/softie tank though.

blenny2.jpg

newblenny-1.jpg

Thanks!

Yes he's blue and orange. Looks much better than the DD picture. I think it's my lights, plus he's more settled.

Maybe I'm going crazy but I swear my flat worm numbers are dropping. Hmmm I have read about scooter blennies eating flatworms.

ScubaEthan

oooo aaahhh nice fish portraits. Those are some super cute fish with a nice zoa and shroom background. FTS is looking great. A+

I especially like the green algae growing on the sides :P

Thanks all :)

The green algae is where I can't reach with my mag cleaner. It's a nice place for the snails and urchin to feed :)

Archived