Innovative Marine Aquariums

A Wisconsinite Reef

HVani

I like them a a lot too and they have looked REALLY good in my tank since I have moved them. Even though it's the Packer State, I don't see them around too often. If this frag doesn't make it I will try and place some rubble next to the colony so it will grow onto it and not need to be cut.

• Replies 861
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just some photo updates

prettyZs.jpg

pair2.jpg

pair.jpg

grumpy.jpg

My bleached nem is looking a lot better

feelingbetter.jpg

hangingon.jpg

I love my crabs :)

newcrabshell.jpg

hidingcrab.jpg

Caught him molting

molting.jpg

freshandclean.jpg

I can't believe these came out but some mood light shots

nighttime.jpg

Nightzoas.jpg

Great photos! Everything's looking good!!!! That's too cool that you caught your porcelain in the middle of a molt. Did you see the whole thing????? I would love to see what that process looks like :happy:

I always feel better after I puke, I hope the nem gets better!

haha

I'm sorry the nem didn't make it :(

On a positive note, those are some great photos! Everything else looks good and lucky you for catching your crab molting.

My frags seem to be doing ok

The green bay packer frag melted and a couple others are not opening. I'm bad at this lol.

I will have some extra eagle eyes though and I decided to sell my sun coral. So anyone in the Madison area hit me up.

My frags seem to be doing ok

The green bay packer frag melted and a couple others are not opening. I'm bad at this lol.

I will have some extra eagle eyes though and I decided to sell my sun coral. So anyone in the Madison area hit me up.

Pm sent.

I really want a 300 DD peninsula, coast to coast beanimal with all the other cool stuff in a fish room and a cute young thing to take care of it all.

Well now that that is clear XD

Sorry about that. Actually, it is my dream tank, minus the tank girl, lol

I'll tanslate: 300 DD is 300 gal deep demention tank, I think 6 feet long, two feet high and 3 feet deep.

Peninsula: viewable from three sides

Coast to coast and beanimal is an overflow design that goes from one end of the tank to another.

Fish room: one big room to store and hide all the expensive gadgets.

That's cool

My dream tank is an 8 foot long tank for my basement. It would house a zebra eel, lionfish and harlequin tusk.

That's cool

My dream tank is an 8 foot long tank for my basement. It would house a zebra eel, lionfish and harlequin tusk.

That sounds way cool!!! If it was a fish only tank, it would probably be cheaper and take less time to take care of that what you have now, lol.

That's cool

You guys are funny :lol:

You'll need the reef tank version of a "pool boy" to take care of that ;)

My daughter informed me she wants a white tipped reef shark for our tank. I told her she is going to have to save up quite a bit to buy us a house big enough to house a tank big enough for a shark. :P

My daughter informed me she wants a white tipped reef shark for our tank. I told her she is going to have to save up quite a bit to buy us a house big enough to house a tank big enough for a shark. :P

:lol:

My son's favorite shark is the black-tipped reef shark. My LFS had one for awhile, until they were forced to send it to a big aquarium facility. Someone complained about it.

Well my sun coral is claimed and will be picked up next week. So I ordered a skunk cleaner shrimp! Should be fun.

I may have also ordered 2 rock flower anemones :scarry:

3-26-2012-9.jpg

3-26-2012-4.jpg

Wish me luck! They will all be here on Wednesday

Saltwaterfish.com

They seriously had several that looked just like my old one. I was shocked. I thought it would be a long time till I found another nice one!

Archived