Coral Vue Hydros

•••2011 Nano-reef Christmas gift exchange!•••

JR!

I hope you're not thinking..."what have I gotten myself into?" If you need help with pm's, I'm here for you :)

haha i have done it a time or two before. i might send you one here in a bit :D

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We better get this going. I've already started on my gift ideas. :) hahahahahah more like muhahahaha. I was talking to a guy who said he got a bunch of dog pooped mailed to him. Lol I'd be mad. But don't worry I won't be evil. It's Christmas.

We better get this going. I've already started on my gift ideas. :) hahahahahah more like muhahahaha. I was talking to a guy who said he got a bunch of dog pooped mailed to him. Lol I'd be mad. But don't worry I won't be evil. It's Christmas.

That's just wrong :eek:

I'm anxious to get my person too :)

Bumping in hopes of more interest :)

Are the guidelines coming soon?

yea ive been super busy with other crap :( i might have some time tonight if the baby goes to bed on time :P

I would like to join in the holiday fun, however I do not wish to recieve anything. I do not post a lot but i am around daily lol Maybe you could just draw a name for me to buy a gift for.... Let me know thanks :)

I would like to join in the holiday fun, however I do not wish to recieve anything. I do not post a lot but i am around daily lol Maybe you could just draw a name for me to buy a gift for.... Let me know thanks :)

this is the kind of stuff i like to see.

That is true Christmas spirit. You are awesome :)

Just throwin' this out there..... But how about giving gift certificates from Nano-Reef sponsors?? This way the recipient can use it for what they want to, plus no shipping charges are incurred by the gift sender.

Just throwin' this out there..... But how about giving gift certificates from Nano-Reef sponsors?? This way the recipient can use it for what they want to, plus no shipping charges are incurred by the gift sender.

that is a good idea. i mean people can send what they want but that sounds like an awesome idea.

Rules and all that jazz are gonna be done in about an hour. :D

I think that is an option, but I hope it will not be the rule. Personally I wouldn't like that. That's just like giving cash...boring. I don't care what I get...the fun for me will be going through my peson's tank thread (hopefully they'll have one) and getting ideas from that on what to send. Personalize it to their tank and what they like. Know what I mean? I guess I have different ideas on what gift giving is :)

Edit...let me clarify that I do care what I get...whatever it is will be very much appreciated. I just meant that the most important thing for me will be giving the gift :)

Excellent idea!!!

surgicalsense
Sounds pretty dumb. I'd rather spend $20 on something I know I need myself than flip a coin for some idiot on the internet to not screw me. If y'all are just exchanging a list of #### you want to buy for $20, it's beyond pointless. :lol:

Hahaha ... sharing is caring, Mr. Dialectic

This reads really interesting. I am still debating.

Archived