Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Mr. Microscope's Cube 2.1

Mr. Microscope

O man, I am sorry that it looks like something is infesting your tank! Hopefully you figure out whose the culprit and then take care of them.

• Like 1
Mr. Microscope

It's stressed, skin looks thin unfortunately. Hell, looks better than most of my SPS though. :D I would dip.

Yeah, it's weird, lol! Thank you for your input. I'll see what falls off. Think I'll try to tackle that tonight.

O man, I am sorry that it looks like something is infesting your tank! Hopefully you figure out whose the culprit and then take care of them.

Hmm...I just dipped. No AEFW's. The only thing I found in the water was some very very tiny black dots. I collected them in a tube and I'll take a look at them tomorrow with some proper magnification.
  • Like 1
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 years later...
On 8/6/2019 at 2:37 AM, Tamberav said:

Probably no to any of those, clownfish eggs are orange and sort of lined up, not in a clump, shrimp carry their eggs under their abdomen, mandarins spawn up in the water column sending eggs all over, and jawfish hold their eggs in their mouth. 

It doesn't look like coral spawn.

Maybe a wild and wacky snail? 🤔

On 10/14/2013 at 5:44 PM, FlowerMama said:

How cute.

Does anybody remember an older movie, called The Incredible Mr. Limpet? Don Knotts turns into a talking fish. I kept wondering where else have I heard that word...

My most favorite movie since I was a little girl. 🙂

• Haha 1