Pod Your Reef

PC-R Bulbs now in-stock

inTank

omgomgomg credit card was just charged and a UPS shipping notice was emailed. No idea what is included as usual from UVL but it may be promising! I love the way they do business.............. good thing you guys only have to deal with inTank

I will soon. I wanted to sort out this mess first and not have too much out there open. I need to be very careful and keep the accounting straight with UVL as you can see the mess we went through.

What size T5s do you guys need?

So glad to see this i did a 3 36watt bulb kit from nanocustoms last year and have wanted these bulbs ever since. Whats bulbs do you think would be the best combo for biocube29g. Right now i have one of each bulb.

Need bulbs soon as im at 10 months on my current bulbs so looking to order asap

Most go with one of each, I am a fan of 50/50. We don't have the 50/50's in-stock and I have no idea when they will be in. The others are now in and if you need them ASAP I would go with one each.

great, wheres the promo code I put in? feel free to use angryasian, or yellowhobbits. It is chinese new years after all

LOL "Gung hay fat choy!" Happy New Year to any fellow Chinese out there!

my stock actinic burnt out awhile ago and my white has some charring on it so I am thinking of replacing both, but wondering if my limitations for corals is still the same under these bulbs as it is with stock lighting? I am also thinking about LEDs instead so I have no coral limitations and since I would have to drop $60 plus shipping, or there abouts, for these bulbs I am in a bit of a pickle and am not sure what to do. Any advice would be awesome! Thanks in advance!

~Drew

You may get up to 50% more light output and could keep easy to care for SPS up high. I still wouldn't do SPS lower as they still are PC's. Other than SPS you could keep any kind of LPS or softies.

So how would these compare to the stock NC 12 dx lights? I'm thinking of completely overhauling my tank but can't decide between this and going the LED route. Would 2 of these 50/50 bulbs compare favorably to one 21 watt par38 combo lamp?

Update on the 36W 50/50s

Due to the continuing struggle to obtain the phosphor needed to produce the lamps we(UVL) are still waiting for stock. We are anticipating stock to be here within two weeks. Sorry for the delay. Of course just when the lamps become the "it" thing to have Nichia closes the door on rare earth phosphor mining and has started limiting the amount of product it delivers.
  • 1 month later...

So what comes strolling in UPS today 4 months after we placed the order?

36W 50/50 PC-R Bulbs!

I've only got 20, more on order so get them while we have them. Who knows how long the rest will take.....

Order today say by 6pm CST ships Monday. Order after that will not ship till week of April 9th I'm gonna be on a boat bidges.

http://shop.mediabaskets.com/36W-PC-R-50-5...-ATW-454-ST.htm

• 2 months later...

After neglecting my biocube for a few months. I just placed my first intank order cant wait to get my tank back in shape

Archived