Top Shelf Aquatics

[FS] CREE LED Fixture, open to offers

Trick

Hi, i'm selling my DIY 24 CREE LED fixture. It has an aluminum heatsink made from aluminum "U" channel. It also has an acrylic splash gaurd. There are 12 CREE XR-E Royal blue LED's and 12 CREE Cool White XP-G LED's. The kit came from Rapidled. The drivers are not dimmable but you can turn each channel on or off individually. I made this fixture about 1.5 years ago and it's been hanging over my tank ever since then. The optics are 60 degree so it should hang about 1 foot over the tank it's going over. My tank is a CAD 39. I've kept a crocea clam and various sps under this light. I'm parting with it because i've recently made a new fixture and i need funds to make another fixture.

Also included, if anyone wants, is the hanging arm and cable. I made the hanging arm using electrical conduit piping, painted black. Total price is 220$ for everything.

I would prefer to sell locally in Seattle. But i can ship too. Shipping would have to be seperate for the arm though. Shipping costs extra as well.

On a Side note: the wires hanging off the back of the fixture in this picture are incorrect, because i later ran the wires through the tubing, so there is much less clutter.

post-51842-1321758261_thumb.jpg

post-51842-1321758267_thumb.jpg

post-51842-1321758273_thumb.jpg

post-51842-1321758279_thumb.jpg

post-51842-1321758285_thumb.jpg

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived