inTank Media Baskets

Hey! Summer Summer! Smedric Shmiggory's - an ADA 60-F - reef ledge style!

milk

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply
well i have more room in my tank so if needed they can be shipped here :P

nonsense, that sps frag is gonna take off and turn it into a species only acro aquatic jungle of clown goby affairs and parties (my fantasy/dream tank... ahhh)

btw... it is now certain that yellow clown gobies have some genius moves on those acro arms...

thanks my fellow lunatics! yes .. i remember saying that I was done adding to the tank, how much they are costing me anyways!

Builder Anthony

Well its a good addition ! Ah your up in the hood to hugh?I lived like 5 blocks from midway for like 25 years.I really miss the chicago entertainment if noones lived there there is awalys something going on.One time i went downtown and there was a disney parade and fireworks.Thats just the sort of things you bump into which make hanging out downtown so fun.Not to mention the women..10s like every 10 steps lol.

You are my hero and saltwater inspiration.

May the gods bring thousand blessings to your tank little lactose

Well its a good addition ! Ah your up in the hood to hugh?I lived like 5 blocks from midway for like 25 years.I really miss the chicago entertainment if noones lived there there is awalys something going on.One time i went downtown and there was a disney parade and fireworks.Thats just the sort of things you bump into which make hanging out downtown so fun.Not to mention the women..10s like every 10 steps lol.

I like your style builder... Yes, it is the curse and mystery of the southside chicago for me as well, born and raised. Dinky reefs stores pop up and disappear all the time, and you never know what hood you will end up when picking up home grown coral. The true fun however comes in hanging around western and cicero, all times of day welcome. The city is quite charming if you know what your looking for and what to avoid.

Oh yeah, im also taking out my rubbermaid sump and replacing it with a 20high glass tank so i can show of my mscro to the interwebz!

le update - the new scape has finally settled in for the most part and opened up, sorry for all the hurricanes coral!

IMG_0582.jpg

Da workout crew

IMG_0618.jpg

Welcome to the dark side miller.

its bad man. i think i might need help lol

o hey what over flow and return pump did you use?

jedimasterben

Sweet! lets see that sump now.

i would like to show you some sumpage, Patrick Bush.

girl, imma show you my sump. :naughtydance:

That's all that went through my head reading that lol.

i would like to show you some sumpage, Patrick Bush.

girl, imma show you my sump. :naughtydance:

That's all that went through my head reading that lol.

haha - these are our first thoughts of the day, eh?

what inspired you to make your sump a 20 gal tank instead of ghetto fab rubbermaid container?

The smallest lactosean you could imagine! ('s sump)

Few things beat coming back to your tank after being away for 4+ days. I have the privilege to have fallen in love with beautiful water nymphs with tanks of their own that have helped contribute to, and I always think how truly awesome, gnarly and inspiring their tanks are no matter what.

BUT THEN . . I come home with a fresh palette and ideas and feel like I'm walking into a stranger's room when I see THAT freakin magnificent WILD, turbid, glowing ocean of love right where it should be.

Its certainly a fact that my tank looks 50x better when I haven't meddled with it/ stuck my stinky human hands in for a few days.

its bad man. i think i might need help lol

o hey what over flow and return pump did you use?

Return pump is a rio - can't remember which model (I think it was a 225)

Overflow box was custom built by a very giving friend!

Archived