Innovative Marine Aquariums

Danielle's • NC24 • Moderately updated • FTS 5/26

surgicalsense

Surgical and Gena, come join my fiance and I at the grand opening of Reef Raft in Orange County tonight!!! Im sure there will be some fancy eye popping frags for the midnight madness sale! Im soooo excited

Joel, teleport over here pls

Is it your shop?????

I won't be able to make it. Thanks for the invite though. I hope you have a huge turnout. Be sure to post pics!!!!! :happy:

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel like a need a PM. But it's cool if you'd rather keep it quiet. You just peaked my curiosity. :lol:

Woogs, I'd love to teleport. That would be awesome!

I feel like a need a PM. But it's cool if you'd rather keep it quiet. You just peaked my curiosity. :lol:

Woogs, I'd love to teleport. That would be awesome!

Check FB...it's on there :)

surgicalsense
Is it your shop?????

I won't be able to make it. Thanks for the invite though. I hope you have a huge turnout. Be sure to post pics!!!!! :happy:

Agreed! :D

Ah! Wow that's crazy! Sorry to hear. :(

Made me laugh though.

.... as Brad is texting me ... tell me I have to know :P

I still haven't told his step father and Ty (my boy) has no idea what is in for him. I still haven't figured my approach with out scaring the heck out of him. Please do not get me wrong this is not like this this the first time in known history something like this occured. Just the first time, me as a parent is forced to deal with it :huh:

-_- .... I am inhaling blue .... exhaling pink. Again :mellow:

Not my shop, I wish tho, heehee. I will only post teaser pics on my thread kay? heehee :P

Hope every works itself out Surgical, todays a much more pleasant day in Cali for an ass whoopin

surgicalsense
At first I thought you were mad at something that Ballz did, LOL

I would address Jordan accordingly.

Jordan is a good kid :D ... I am sure he has done his share of pissing his parents off.

I am so lost...

Check FB...it's on there :)

You guys are all Facebook friends? No one friended me *pout*. (BTW, there should definitely be a :pout: smiley)

surgicalsense
Not my shop, I wish tho, heehee. I will only post teaser pics on my thread kay? heehee :P

Hope every works itself out Surgical, todays a much more pleasant day in Cali for an ass whoopin

:lol: ... I was looking forward to a nice relaxing Friday night to start my weekend.

I am so lost...

You guys are all Facebook friends? No one friended me *pout*. (BTW, there should definitely be a :pout: smiley)

PM me your lastname and a discription of your profile picture. So I can pick the right one :D

Sounds like ####'s goin' down.... Glad I'm not the one in trouble!

... I am dealing with my 12 yr old son :huh: and his auto pilot choices he is making.

surgicalsense

2e11o.jpg

Ella laying on the Christmas lights

nVJdq.jpg

Spacing out as usual

YTmop.jpg

Looking out the window at grandma's house in New Mexico ... snowy day.

I am so lost...

Yup we are a fb gang.

I tried to find you but the only one that I thought might be you was a profile picture of a group of girls. So I didn't send a request as I couldn't pick you out.

You have all the info to find me and you'll know my picture. :lol:

Yup we are a fb gang.

I tried to find you but the only one that I thought might be you was a profile picture of a group of girls. So I didn't send a request as I couldn't pick you out.

You have all the info to find me and you'll know my picture. :lol:

The one with the profile photo that is a group of girls is my name twin who happens to be like 15 an lives in Sweden. She's also distantly related to me. I'll try to find you.

The one with the profile photo that is a group of girls is my name twin who happens to be like 15 an lives in Sweden. She's also distantly related to me. I'll try to find you.

Found us! You can find Brad trough our friends as well. He's an easy character to recognize too. :lol:

Yeah good thing I didn't send the request then. :lol:

The FBI will show up to my house I think.

Just used fb like the rest of the 845 million monthly users (real number, 12.3% of the world population, I was impressed).

surgicalsense
The FBI will show up to my house I think.

Just used fb like the rest of the 845 million monthly users (real number, 12.3% of the world population, I was impressed).

:lol:

Archived