ReefCleaners.org

Danielle's • NC24 • Moderately updated • FTS 5/26

surgicalsense

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
surgicalsense
I love this. How do I put it in my signature?????

Copy and paste it into your signature. Go to your signature and update :)

surgicalsense
I love your signature!

Also nice tank :D

Thank you :) ... but, my tank has come to a stand still since I am moving soon. I will complete my tank next year. I will be adding my moving 1500 miles adventure to my thread very soon, along with the rebuild.

i'm digging all the sig love :P

;)

surgicalsense
Yikes!

Well the pictures on the first page look nice anyway. I love your percs. I hope I can find one that nice to pair with my current clown.

I did not purchase mine as a pair. Nope ... Paired them 3 months apart :D .. the introduction was stressful.

... sucks? :P ... shucks, I am sure darlin.

:slap: I've been making all kinds of typos today :angry:

Looks like I am going to have to learn how to mix my own SW :o .... Once I move.

I still don't have my routine down. Ends up taking a few days by the time I let it mix for a day, test it, add some more salt, test it, add some more FW... until I get it juuuuuuust right.

surgicalsense
I still don't have my routine down. Ends up taking a few days by the time I let it mix for a day, test it, add some more salt, test it, add some more FW... until I get it juuuuuuust right.

Reads like your making stew :P

... I will have to figure this out. I am bring enough SW to get my tank started back up once we are there and a couple water changes after that. But, from that point forward, I need to mix my own :mellow:

nevermore1701

Dump 4 gallons of distilled water into 5 gallon bucket. Add two cups of salt, put heater, thermometer, and powerhead (old return pump from NC12) in, let mix for an hour or so. Add whatever little bit of salt necessary to bring SG up to 1.025. Done. :D

surgicalsense
Dump 4 gallons of distilled water into 5 gallon bucket. Add two cups of salt, put heater, thermometer, and powerhead (old return pump from NC12) in, let mix for an hour or so. Add whatever little bit of salt necessary to bring SG up to 1.025. Done. :D

:P I am being over dramatic. I am sure if I can follow the directions and bake a cake from a box, I am sure I can mix SW. I need to buy some equipment for this :lol: ... geesh I really got spoiled getting my SW off the tap from the LFS.

I still want to go over to Gena's and watch :ninja:

surgicalsense
I'm making some on Friday as well. Come on over, I can teach you all kinds of things.

:lol: * No comment ... because I would and could rip this one apart!

You can get SW there in Texas? I am sure they truck it in or you would rather mix regardless...

surgicalsense
He'll teach you how to shoot a rifle, right Mark?

I have done that ;) and a .35

... but I do not think I can shoot to save my life :lol:

Archived