Innovative Marine Aquariums

Danielle's • NC24 • Moderately updated • FTS 5/26

surgicalsense

surgicalsense
I'm sure you've been researching it, but I would just buy a large cooler and get some bags from the LFS. Bag the coral, throw the rock into the cooler wrapped in wet paper towels. And the use "bag buddies" (oxygen/fish calming tablets) for your fish when you bag them and they should all make it just fine. :)

For the 12 hour drive?

Dope up my fish for the drive :P .. my GSP has encrusted that third lower shelf. I am not even going to try to remove it. I need to chop up my xenia (frag it)

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know the bag buddies are supposed to last 8-10 hours. I used them with shipping cichlids and really like them. You can get 400 tabs for like $5.

surgicalsense
I know the bag buddies are supposed to last 8-10 hours. I used them with shipping cichlids and really like them. You can get 400 tabs for like $5.

Fish dope ... I will make the investment ;) thank you, darlin.

My algae eater is bloated. I'm not sure if it's from eating too much or it's sick. It looks funny :lol: I think he ate something he shouldn't have.

Per your text....

It's an AC adaptor. Class 2 transformer. Model RAD-1200400C

Input 120V AC

Output 12V DC

I just read it off of the plug :)

My algae eater is bloated. I'm not sure if it's from eating too much or it's sick. It looks funny :lol: I think he ate something he shouldn't have.

Per your text....

Input 120V AC

Output 12V DC

Are you sure? Is he pooping at all? If not give him a raw green pea, it will help him to eat, it's from eating too much meaty foods, I had one that happened to and his abdomen ruptured, then he was pooping out of his tummy for a while. He lived and was happy, healed and then went to normal pooping routine after that.

Scared me and was really gross. -_-

nevermore1701
Are you sure? Is he pooping at all? If not give him a raw green pea, it will help him to eat, it's from eating too much meaty foods, I had one that happened to and his abdomen ruptured, then he was pooping out of his tummy for a while. He lived and was happy, healed and then went to normal pooping routine after that.

:o

He was hiding all day long. Now he's gone again. Do I just drop the pea in there? Do I break it up? He's just a little guy, otocinclus.

I have pics to prove it, just don't feel like looking yet, maybe tomorrow.

He was hiding all day long. Now he's gone again. Do I just drop the pea in there? Do I break it up? He's just a little guy, otocinclus.

peel the skin off and give it a little squeeze, make sure it lands right in front of his hiding hole.

Mine loved them, if you need to you can rub some garlic on it helps them eat if they feel poopy.

FlCandy... you are the fish whisperer :bowdown:

HAHA naw just know a little bit. Doing lots of research and wanting to be a Marine Biologist when I was a kid helps.

I was reading books about fish and etc while others were reading Nancy Drews etc. LOL

surgicalsense

Per your text....

Input 120V AC

Output 12V DC

Thank you very much.

:wub:

... Happy Love Day to all my Nano Buddys.

This is Randi:

pets2.jpg

:P

....... Aaaalllrighty - then!

Archived