inTank Media Baskets

Danielle's • NC24 • Moderately updated • FTS 5/26

surgicalsense

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
surgicalsense

Update:

Doing the WC now sense I will not have time tomorrow and I am also pulling my skimmer out in the meantime. I will place it back in the tank after my big move to Abq in almost 7'ish months from todays date :huh: Well my tank will not fully stocked until I get this move done and over with. My skimmer really isn't pulling to much out of the water currently, regardless it is broken in.

Update:

Doing the WC now sense I will not have time tomorrow and I am also pulling my skimmer out in the meantime. I will place it back in the tank after my big move to Abq in almost 7'ish months from todays date :huh: Well my tank will not fully stocked until I get this move done and over with. My skimmer really isn't pulling to much out of the water currently, regardless it is broken in.

You'll have to re-break it in when you set it back up in 7 months.

Have you decided on what you're doing tomorrow? I still say tide pools :)

surgicalsense
:o did your clowns rub up against it?

No way. They do not even look at it.

You'll have to re-break it in when you set it back up in 7 months.

Have you decided on what you're doing tomorrow? I still say tide pools :)

Pending <_< regarding Sunday.

... Not to worried about breaking it in again. I hardly have enough livestock in my tank right now. All together they are really not making a lot of waste. The biggest poo'er is the frogspawn and then second are the clowns.

surgicalsense
Where did you get your cherry shrimp?

Mark's and the other freshwater snails.

Gah that penis-looking thing is weirding me out!

Stop looking at it :P ... weirds me out too, because it is my froggy.

surgicalsense
Thank you! Are you working? If not, want to go to Mark's with me?

Yes, I am at work <_< ... I wish I could tag along :(

Oh wait do not go to Mark's yet. Go Sunday, they will be having a 30% everything in the store sale tomorrow! It is their Super Bowl sale... L was telling me about it.

Yes, Oh wait do not go to Mark's yet. Go Sunday, they will be having a 30% everything in the store sale tomorrow!

Is that every Sunday that they have the sale? Or is it a Superbowl Sunday thing? I hate going there on Sunday because of the Farmer's Market!

Just saw your edit :)

I have to run out to get dog and cat food. I think I'll quickly check out scales 'n tales again since it's just down the street from me. I haven't really looked at their inverts yet :)

surgicalsense
Is that every Sunday that they have the sale? Or is it a Superbowl Sunday thing? I hate going there on Sunday because of the Farmer's Market!

Just saw your edit :)

;)

The way I go and it is safe to use.

There is a back way through the alley. If you were to take Laural Cyn (North) then turn left on the small side street (Valley Heart Dr.) then make a quick right (2nd driveway) then follow that they will be a few stops down on the right. You will see the back were the SW is stored.

surgicalsense
You went to my 3 gallon thread not my 14 bc thread lol. I need to make a link in my sig for my 14. Its in the all in one tanks thread.

:lol: um duh. Yes, please make that link.

Just got back. Scales 'n Tails had the cherry shrimp, so I got two! I didn't realize how tiny they are!!!!!!! I also got a zebra nerite....very pretty! Guess I won't need Mark's after all :)

surgicalsense
Just got back. Scales 'n Tails had the cherry shrimp, so I got two! I didn't realize how tiny they are!!!!!!! I also got a zebra nerite....very pretty! Guess I won't need Mark's after all :)

They are very tiny, but soooooo cute and they keep the tank clean. They also love the moss to hide in. They are also very active swimmers :D

Archived