Danielle's • NC24 • Moderately updated • FTS 5/26

surgicalsense

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
surgicalsense

post-69207-1326681915_thumb.jpg Most current FTS

Ella gazing into the tank.

... and thanks Randi. I have grown tired of the long title, not needed :)

I will place more close up pictures too. You can still see some of these microbubbles that I have, I will try later to see if I get ride of this.

That's alwayd fun - if you have photoshop there is a script you can download that does batch reseizes, select the folder and % of resize and it creates a copy of originals at size you specify

surgicalsense
That's alwayd fun - if you have photoshop there is a script you can download that does batch reseizes, select the folder and % of resize and it creates a copy of originals at size you specify

iPhoto? ... because that is where they are stored. I ran into this issue before -_-

surgicalsense
Hmmm I dunno, I don't have an iphone <amdroid

What meant was, I download from my canon crap camera to my MacBook/iPhoto. Sorry I wasn't clear in my question.

surgicalsense
Hmmm I dunno someone that uses it may be able to respond with some info.

I resized them last time. But, I do not recall how I was instructed to do it :blink: ... plus the camera I have is slowing kicking the bucket.

surgicalsense
Glad you fixed all the probs! Tank looks great!!!

Thank you ... it isn't 100% Mark. But it is easier on the eyes without all the bubbles :P

surgicalsense
It's nice to see some pictures in here ;)

You see...I'm lucky in that I can see it in person. It's a beautiful tank!!!!!!

Thank you Gena :) ... If you would and if it is not any trouble. Can you ask D again how to change the size of the pictures again on iPhoto like last time. I ran into the uploading issue again due to the size. L took a bunch lastnight but I could only get these few up.

Thank you Gena :) ... If you would and if it is not any trouble. Can you ask D again how to change the size of the pictures again on iPhoto like last time. I ran into the uploading issue again due to the size. L took a bunch lastnight but I could only get these few up.

When you go to save the picture, it should give you an option for size. Try that. That's off the top of his head without going through the whole process.

surgicalsense
When you go to save the picture, it should give you an option for size. Try that. That's off the top of his head without going through the whole process.

I will take a look at it again when I get home.

surgicalsense
Are you working again?

Yes :wacko: again ... we are short staffed again. So I have been filling the grave shift. Love the extra $$$ but I am fatigued.

Yes :wacko: again ... we are short staffed again. So I have been filling the grave shift. Love the extra $$$ but I am fatigued.

I bet!!!!!! Well, the money is nice :) It will certainly get you to the new LEDs faster!

surgicalsense
I bet!!!!!! Well, the money is nice :) It will certainly get you to the new LEDs faster!

Yes this is true, but I was still put those off another 60 days. Have other vehicle issues that I need to deal with first.

You have the opposite problem I have.

Still don't know why we need to have 3 receptionists when we only have 4 appointments and no surgeries or groomer.

surgicalsense
You have the opposite problem I have.

Still don't know why we need to have 3 receptionists when we only have 4 appointments and no surgeries or groomer.

I deal with micromanagement on a daily basis over the last 3 years. It is counter productive to what this control room needs. But, it is not my puppy and pony show B) ... I produce what they want for the day.

I deal with micromanagement on a daily basis over the last 3 years. It is counter productive to what this control room needs. But, it is not my puppy and pony show B) ... I produce what they want for the day.

Exactly!

Every time I go to do something my Office manager is right on top of me telling me how it should be done. Who is the Technician? Why are you telling me the wrong thing. Oh well they are all being nice today I think they were worried I would do as Joel said to and Rage Quit/No Show. HAHA

I can't stand people...lol thankfully with my job I get to leave when someone annoys me. "Ok here's your redbull see you next week kthx bye bye." Lol :/

Candy...the raging redhead, haha I bet your hair stands up like the doc from back to the future when your enraged...except your head would look like medusa fire :D

surgicalsense
I can't stand people...lol thankfully with my job I get to leave when someone annoys me. "Ok here's your redbull see you next week kthx bye bye." Lol :/

Candy...the raging redhead, haha I bet your hair stands up like the doc from back to the future when your enraged...except your head would look like medusa fire :D

We get both here .... Redbull and Monster. I do not drink either, but all these programmers do!

Archived